THE BROWNS BOARD

I have nothing to post

Zombo

After forty years of complete Browns fanatisicm and after 12 years of posting all of my thoughts about the Browns for everyone on the forum to share ... I've got nothing.

This team is so bad that they are uninteresting. You can't call for the coach's head because he just got the job. It's no fun to call for the backup QB because he sucks too. You can't rally around the defense or the offense because they are equally inept. You can only pat Cribbs and Pointbriand and Zastudil on the back so many times. And I hate talking about the draft during the Season.

I love the Browns. I will root for them hard every week for the rest of the season.

And I've read all the threads ... I just have nothing to add.

Just wanted to post to let everyone know I'm still here rooting for the Browns. Yawn.

Zombo

--Steelers ... Penguins ... Lakers ... Yankees ... When does this hell ever end?

--15 years since a playoff win ... 12 straight losses to the Steelers ... 4-12 followed by 1-7 ... 31-3 followed by 30-6 ... they've finally worn me down, I'm speechless.

(Until we kick the Raven's ASS in that total trap game in two weeks)

After forty years of complete Browns fanatisicm and after 12 years of posting all of my thoughts about the Browns for everyone on the forum to share ... I've got nothing.

This team is so bad that they are uninteresting. You can't call for the coach's head because he just got the job. It's no fun to call for the backup QB because he sucks too. You can't rally around the defense or the offense because they are equally inept. You can only pat Cribbs and Pointbriand and Zastudil on the back so many times. And I hate talking about the draft during the Season.

I love the Browns. I will root for them hard every week for the rest of the season.

And I've read all the threads ... I just have nothing to add.

Just wanted to post to let everyone know I'm still here rooting for the Browns. Yawn.

Zombo

--Steelers ... Penguins ... Lakers ... Yankees ... When does this hell ever end?

--15 years since a playoff win ... 12 straight losses to the Steelers ... 4-12 followed by 1-7 ... 31-3 followed by 30-6 ... they've finally worn me down, I'm speechless.

(Until we kick the Raven's ASS in that total trap game in two weeks)

Why don't we root for the vikings in the meantime? That way, we won't have to watch bad football no more.

Sorry, you forgot a few.....Broncos, Fla Gators, Red Sox, Red Wings, Alabama (because of Saban), feel free to add more :)

Archived