THE BROWNS BOARD

Name TheBrownsBoard Horse

ATENEARS

On November 21st TheBrownsBoard is sponsoring a Night At The Races Fundraiser, and we bought a Horse to compete in the 7th Race.

Now, we need a Name for the Horse. there will be no kid's there, so it can even be a bit raunchy.

It's the BYE WEEK, expect all kinds of cheesy fun crap like this all week.

In honor of our world-class tailgate cook and organizer, I suggest, "Mr. Ed".

Iva Limberdick is always a fan favorite.

The last time we named our horse Di or Rhea it won. Plus the announcer had a hard time calling the race. Imagine him trying to say "Di or Rhea coming up the rear" or "Di or Rhea approaching fast on the inside." He wasn't too happy at first, but he got into it and had fun with it.

You might consider Rabbi Kutcherpeterov. i've been saving that one, but you can use it since it's for the Board.

Iva Limberdick is always a fan favorite.

The last time we named our horse Di or Rhea it won. Plus the announcer had a hard time calling the race. Imagine him trying to say "Di or Rhea coming up the rear" or "Di or Rhea approaching fast on the inside." He wasn't too happy at first, but he got into it and had fun with it.

You might consider Rabbi Kutcherpeterov. i've been saving that one, but you can use it since it's for the Board.

If were going this route why not use a classic like Heywood Jablome

Big Gay UK Guys!!!!! Stan, what is the implication here???????????

LOL, Not United Kingdom ... it was a mock in 1999 to the surge of University of Kentucky homo's that flooded the sites as poser-Browns-Fans when Tim Couch was drafted.

LOL, Not United Kingdom ... it was a mock in 1999 to the surge of University of Kentucky homo's that flooded the sites as poser-Browns-Fans when Tim Couch was drafted.

LOL, OK then I won't headbutt you at the tailgate now I know ;)

Need a Spark

Held Accountable

Bo Bo the Dancing Bear

Jamal's Tippy Toes

Bernie's Drinkin' Buddy

Incomplete Pass

Daboll's QB Sneak

Then there is always our old stand by - I Just Came in My Pants - The announcer always loves that one...

I like to take my naming of a horse seriously. One way to do that is to adopt the name perhaps of an aircraft carrier or battle ship for the name of the horse. Here are a few:

Intrepid

Endeavour

Enterprise

Independence

(I guess some of these are also USS Starships)

I liked Hoof Hearted, but it's been done before.

Cribbs- is the only current Brown worthy of naming a horse after.

"The Browns Store" at TheBrownsBoard.com- might be good for business, but might be selling out to good humor.

He'sGotGettingAwayFromTheCopsSpeed -(Gus Johnson's call on Chris Johnson's TD run)

Archived