THE BROWNS BOARD

Monday night should be BAG POUND NIGHT!!!

gmp

OK,

SO it's very embarrasing right now to even call yourself a Browns fan...C'Mon I am too!...and it's uncomprehensable (spelled right?) to go to the Monday night game all decked out in the DAWG Costumes (which are very cool by the way) and pretend that this football team can be a competative force in any NFL game anymore....I really feel that the Browns fans should take the national spotlite and really let the management of this team have it.....I know Bags over the heads has been done many times before but it does make the statment of how the fans really feel about their beloved team and it's managment...this Monday night game coming up would be a great place to showcase the disgust Browns fans have been feeling for not only this debacle of a year but for the last many.... I propose to really put some heat and embarrasment on the managment of this team and make the DAWG Pound the official site of the BAG Pound for just one night......

Just a thought, and I'm just as sick over this team as anyone.....it really has become a laughing stock for the NFL network and all the sports radio stations nationwide... So save youself the dawg bones and dawg costumes and go get a BAG from the local grocery store and have some fun...

Trust me ESPN will have alot of time to fill in without a football game going on...

AHH! I feel so much better now!!

We will have to clear that through our spokesman, 'Dawg Pound Mike' ... he will form a committee on it, meet with his personal assistant, Randy Lerner, and then decide if we are allowed to wear bags on our heads or not.

I can picture it now. All of the fans are wearing paper bags and the browns win. That would definitely be an embarrassing day for the fans

Better yet, I can imagine all the rabid fans decked out in rough and tough DAWG costumes pretending this team is an NFL caliber team ready to go head to head against the RAVENs and then getting taken behiond the barn and bit*h slapped yet again...Somehow I feel that is the more likely of the two....

Trust Me another car crash is waiting to happen............

Archived