THE BROWNS BOARD

Q&A session with Randy Lerner

Arjuna74

i don't have any problem with that interview at all....none.... he isn't going to pay three head coaches at the same time...he just isn't!

I agree that I don't have any problem with the interview. I do, however, think that his opinion may change if the team continues to struggle to score TD's. When other teams' QB's are throwing for more TD's in one game than your entire offense has through 8 games, there is a problem. And when other teams' defenses have scored more TD's than your entire offense. If it continues that way, Randy is smart enough to make the right choice. And, if he can get out of paying "Opie" Savage, It opens up possibilities.

I dont care for lerners stance on mangini and i would hope he is subject to change his mind..because if mangini fails to fix what he has broken worse on the offense(likely) there wont be any love for him in cleveland and lerner can bet the fans are going to form a scalping party to go after randy himself...this guy never ceases to amaze me when it comes to absolute arrogant incompetence...

Archived