THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Bye Week Thread

DeadWombat

I think for once we will have a good start to this week's game. We're looking at the easiest opponent we've had all season, with Kokinis gone, all our problems should be gone too.... Right?.... Right?

Well, on to the game. I think we start things fresh with a TD score.... on special teams. When we get the ball back Daboll decides at a radical departure from his regular playbook and calls for a slant to Momass. It turns into a 56 yard play and we never see it again. Later in the half, Dawson shows us why he's the team only dependable scorer with 3 field goals. We lead 16-0 going into the half, which puts us into a good position. However, I think some 2nd half Anderceptions will be returned for a pick-6 or two and cost us the lead. This will prompt some talk with Head dictator, I mean Coach... Mangini where Anderson will reveal he is color blind. No wonder he throws to the wrong jersey colors so often.

Meanwhile, J-lew signs up for Ballerina class, Robert Royal still thinks he's playing Hot Potato, and Chansi Stuckey shows us all what a Mangini guy plays like by fumbling twice and then the ball down the wrong end of the field.

But with amazing special teams production by Trunsnik and Robiski, we block a field goal and force a punt to the 1-yard line. Mangini rewards Robiski for finally giving special teams production by giving him time off in the form of cutting him from the roster. Momass runs the wrong route and smacks straight into DA, giving him another concussion, who trips over a ref, two beer bottles, and a small puppy on the way to the bench, netting a 15 yard penalty. After much deliberation, Mangini sends in Josh Cribbs for QB. Daboll specifically tells Cribbs that he is a QB now so to not to expect any more running. Daboll rips the page with QB option and WildDawg out of his playbook. Oops, there were only 2 pages to begin with. Unfazed, he recites the plays from memory.... to run up the middle, which we do, for negative 1 yard. Mangini then decides to put DA back in despite still him suffering from a concussion. He gets confused and throws down the empty end of the field. As our team continues to fall apart, fans fall asleep in the stands as our opponant trounces us with 3 TDs against a defeated and tired defense. Mangini is later quoted after the game as saying "its a process" and defending his QB decision before going back to the shower room with DA.

Browns 10

Bye 35

I think for once we will have a good start to this week's game. We're looking at the easiest opponent we've had all season, with Kokinis gone, all our problems should be gone too.... Right?.... Right?

Well, on to the game. I think we start things fresh with a TD score.... on special teams. When we get the ball back Daboll decides at a radical departure from his regular playbook and calls for a slant to Momass. It turns into a 56 yard play and we never see it again. Later in the half, Dawson shows us why he's the team only dependable scorer with 3 field goals. We lead 16-0 going into the half, which puts us into a good position. However, I think some 2nd half Anderceptions will be returned for a pick-6 or two and cost us the lead. This will prompt some talk with Head dictator, I mean Coach... Mangini where Anderson will reveal he is color blind. No wonder he throws to the wrong jersey colors so often.

Meanwhile, J-lew signs up for Ballerina class, Robert Royal still thinks he's playing Hot Potato, and Chansi Stuckey shows us all what a Mangini guy plays like by fumbling twice and then the ball down the wrong end of the field.

But with amazing special teams production by Trunsnik and Robiski, we block a field goal and force a punt to the 1-yard line. Mangini rewards Robiski for finally giving special teams production by giving him time off in the form of cutting him from the roster. Momass runs the wrong route and smacks straight into DA, giving him another concussion, who trips over a ref, two beer bottles, and a small puppy on the way to the bench, netting a 15 yard penalty. After much deliberation, Mangini sends in Josh Cribbs for QB. Daboll specifically tells Cribbs that he is a QB now so to not to expect any more running. Daboll rips the page with QB option and WildDawg out of his playbook. Oops, there were only 2 pages to begin with. Unfazed, he recites the plays from memory.... to run up the middle, which we do, for negative 1 yard. Mangini then decides to put DA back in despite still him suffering from a concussion. He gets confused and throws down the empty end of the field. As our team continues to fall apart, fans fall asleep in the stands as our opponant trounces us with 3 TDs against a defeated and tired defense. Mangini is later quoted after the game as saying "its a process" and defending his QB decision before going back to the shower room with DA.

Browns 10

Bye 35

lol

Archived