THE BROWNS BOARD

HowieDog please interpret

The Gipper

OK, Howie I have been doing some research on your native slang. What I am going to do here is give the name of a Steeler player together with an English slang word for that person. Please interpret for the group here what attribute I am assessing to these players:

Hines Ward: Yitney

Troy Polamalu: Yob

Ben Roethlisberger: Uphill gardener

Santonio Holmes: Teabagger

Ben Roethlisberger's girlfriend: Todger Dodger

James Harrison: A Quilt

Aaron Smith: Felcher

Willie Parker: Gooseberry

Casey Hampton: Bean Flicker

Is this "Taking the Mick" good enough on these guys?

OK, Howie I have been doing some research on your native slang. What I am going to do here is give the name of a Steeler player together with an English slang word for that person. Please interpret for the group here what attribute I am assessing to these players:

I see Howie hasn't been able to get back here in the last day to give his translation. I will provide you with what I found, Howie can tell us perhaps if he agrees with the interpretation:

Hines Ward: Yitney.....essentially, a coward. A yellow-belly

Troy Polamalu: Yob....a lout, bum, scumbag more or less

Ben Roethlisberger: Uphill gardener...a person of the homosexual variety.

Santonio Holmes: Teabagger...a person who likes to lick scrotums (theoretically of either sex...though usually in reference to a gay person)

Ben Roethlisberger's girlfriend: Todger Dodger...a lesbian (todger being the penis, dodger being someone who wishes to avoid something)

James Harrison: A Quilt...a wimp, a weakling

Aaron Smith: Felcher...a person who licks semen from an anus

Willie Parker: Gooseberry...a third wheel, a useless piece of equipment or person as in "three's a crowd"

Casey Hampton: Bean Flicker...a lesbian

Is this "Taking the Mick" good enough on these guys?..."taking the Mick" meaning teasing or "slamming" someone

Archived