THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama to visit Ft. Hood after.....

Mr. T

Obama to visit Ft. Hood for a memorial after taking heat for not showing up, lets see here "W" and his family have already visited those without a political bandwagon press corp.

Nice jesture bammy but your to late we all know its a captive audience and thge soldiers will be ordered to be their dont pretend you care now when it is convenient, oh yeah bring the eye drops for the fake tears.

PresidentialPriorities.jpg

Some hate-mongers are actually suggesting that Barack Hussein Obama (Mmm, mmm, mmm) should have visited the wounded soldiers at Ft. Hood and that it would be a good thing if He went to Berlin for the ceremony commemorating the fall of the Berlin Wall. They just don’t realize how busy He is… He has to get healthcare passed, perfect His golf swing, and have date night with Michelle… After that, He has to pick up His richly-deserved No Bell Prize.–Jamie Website

maybe he will make a video and send it along like he did in Berlin.

I can believe it, Obama despises America.

The central conviction of Obama's ideology is that America is guilty of limitless moral failures and is the chief architect of the world's ills. Obama has boundless enmity for America, its key institutions, and its longtime allies. Consider these facts.

The 30-years of Obama's post-adolescent life are radical by any measure. First, he grew up listening to the ramblings of committed Communist Frank Marshall Davis. more HERE

Shouldn't we be discussing the guy who actually KILLED people?

Sure he was a Muslim terrorist who has recently been hired by the Obama transition team, his mother has recently passed away and decided to have his own little jihad on innocent americans whom he fealt were infidels.

By looking at his picture he had to do this so he would be able to score with 72 virgins.

Sure he was a Muslim terrorist who has recently been hired by the Obama transition team, his mother has recently passed away and decided to have his own little jihad on innocent americans whom he fealt were infidels.

By looking at his picture he had to do this so he would be able to score with 72 virgins.

T, you're starting to sound like Cal. Starting to....? Hired by Obama, link?

T, you're starting to sound like Cal. Starting to....? Hired by Obama, link?

Shooter (Nidal Malik Hasan) advised Obama transition

Here

Daniel Kaniewski, deputy director of the Homeland Security Policy Institute at George Washington University affirmed to WND in a telephone interview this morning that the Nidal Hasan listed as attending the meetings of the HSPI Presidential Transition Task Force was the same person as the alleged shooter in the Fort Hood massacre.

Joking around with his staff ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT FT. HOOD?

If so, I don't buy it Cal. John

Sorry, John - I meant he was in a light hearted mood when he was

joking around earlier in the day, before he went to give his fine speech at Ft. Hood.

Wasn't joking ABOUT Ft. Hood.

I thought he was looking like a prim Johnny Carson when he was walking to the laying of the wreath

at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Seems like he wasn't taking it seriously.

I think he's a megalomaniac sp? NUT.

Archived