THE BROWNS BOARD

If the playoffs started today

The Gipper

If the playoffs started today, these teams would be in:

AFC Division winners: Patriots, Bengals, Colts, Broncos

Wild Cards: Steelers, Chargers

NFC Division winners: Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Cardinals

Wild Cards: Eagles, Falcons

(the only tie-breaker that had to be applied was the head to head win of the Bengals over Steelers for the division lead)

If the playoffs started today, these teams would be in:

AFC Division winners: Patriots, Bengals, Colts, Broncos

Wild Cards: Steelers, Chargers

NFC Division winners: Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Cardinals

Wild Cards: Eagles, Falcons

(the only tie-breaker that had to be applied was the head to head win of the Bengals over Steelers for the division lead)

This is a "must win" for us this week...

Zombo

--we've got to start watching the tiebreakers in case there is a logjam at 9-7

I told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.

I told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.

You weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.

You weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.

Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

stirring.gif

Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

stirring.gif

I'm sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. We are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you.

Archived