THE BROWNS BOARD

Dawg Pound help me win the Tailgate Approved contest and a trip to the Super Bowl!!!

dfmilford

Hey Everyone,

I’m a long time Ohio resident and a sports fan of all our local teams, especially the Begnals. Recently I found out that I am one of four finalists in the Bud Light Tailgate Approved contest, and so I have a chance to win a trip for my wife and I to Miami to see the Super Bowl if I can get the most online votes. So, I’m asking for Browns fans to help to show the rest of America that Ohio has the most football spirit by voting for my entry (“Band-O-Beer”).

So far my entry has been covered on the news and also on the radio.

Please go to http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/budlight09/ and vote for the “Band-O-Beer”.

We can't let a guy from South Dakota win this thing. Let's show the world what the Dawg Pound can do. Go Browns!!! Beat the $&^#%#% out of the Ravens

Thanks Everyone,

Dave

Hey Everyone,

I’m a long time Ohio resident and a sports fan of all our local teams, especially the Begnals. Recently I found out that I am one of four finalists in the Bud Light Tailgate Approved contest, and so I have a chance to win a trip for my wife and I to Miami to see the Super Bowl if I can get the most online votes. So, I’m asking for Browns fans to help to show the rest of America that Ohio has the most football spirit by voting for my entry (“Band-O-Beer”).

So far my entry has been covered on the news and also on the radio.

Please go to http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/budlight09/ and vote for the “Band-O-Beer”.

We can't let a guy from South Dakota win this thing. Let's show the world what the Dawg Pound can do. Go Browns!!! Beat the $&^#%#% out of the Ravens

Thanks Everyone,

Dave

Dave, I hope they don't bring up the fact that the Browns couldn't sell out a MNF game without help and reducing prices by 50%.

Archived