THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama kisses — not kicks — ass in Asia

Mr. T

Obama kisses — not kicks — ass in Asia:

"When prices rise steeply month-after-month, a buying panic will set in. People will hoard and scarcities will occur. I don’t know exactly how the American government will react; all I know is how other governments in the past have reacted — e.g. rationing of some commodities, anti-hoarding laws, devaluation of the dollar, seizing of banks, the outlawing of gold, etc. I do not mean to be a Chicken Little and I take no pleasure in wearing the costume but no other economic scenario makes sense to me given the perfect storm that is now brewing around the dollar. The American government has only 2 basic ways to forestall the downpour. It can print more money, which will make the collapse more brutal but which may ‘kick the can down the road.’ (I’m hearing that phrase more and more these days.) Or it can induce others — especially governments — to buy more American debt. Predictably, the Obama administration is doing both.”

kissing ass

It's a leftist globalist movement. Obamao is in the running with Al Gore and Putin, Chavez and a few others

for "president of the world"...

and Gore was recently introduced as just that.

Seriously.

Archived