THE BROWNS BOARD

MNF vs. ravens In-Game discussion

TN Browns Backer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are they blitzing all the time ?

you had to now they would blitz off of JT's side after he jumped early.

we are getting out coached, ne we are getting schooled!

How many people are starting to think that mangini is stuck with daboll because he dosn't know shit about running a NFL offense.

you had to now they would blitz off of JT's side after he jumped early.

we are getting out coached, ne we are getting schooled!

How many people are starting to think that mangini is stuck with daboll because he dosn't know shit about running a NFL offense.

Mangini is risking his job by sticking with Daboll. It is bad enough we lack talent in the O add in bad playcalling and it is a disaster.

Mangini is stuck with Daboll because no one else wants to work with him.

not really. I think .... Mangini thought Daboll will mature like Brian Schottemheimher but nopes ..... when we lack talent an inexperienced OC who is a slow learner is the last thing we need esp in this city. Mangini never had any problem with his coordinators or coaches (except Bellichek but who likes belichek anyways ? )

I don't understand why this team will not throw the ball downfield. I didn't agree with Tressel buttoning up the offense against Iowa- I thought it would be good for Pryor's development to let him try to win the game with 2 mins left-- but I UNDERSTAND why Tressel decided not to show that trust in Pryor as he would've Troy Smith in 2006. There was a lot more to lose there, namely a trip to the Rose Bowl. However, I simply do NOT UNDERSTAND why a 1-7 team that is going nowhere and is completely inept throwing short yardage passes would not be throwing the ball downfield. There is nothing to lose at all.

Worst playcalling ever. What is with all of this tricky 8 men in motion when we can't even run normal plays. Also, how is it possible we look worse with bq? 2.8 yards per play? Is it daboll or Quinn?

we cannot run the ball

Archived