THE BROWNS BOARD

This team can go to hell

BigBrownsFan

What a damn joke this team is. As soon as Quinn is QB, they do nothing but call 3 yard pass plays and then you have Royal with his damn fine hands.

Screw this team. Mangini can hang himself for all I care. I love the Browns, but the personnel on this team is an absolute joke.

Fire this egotistic asshole and make Ryan the head coach.

I cant take much more of this. I truly cant.... I wonder seriously if they could beat a college team. Seriously

are you on mescalin? midway thru the fourth qtr...Quinn had 1 throw over ten yards....ONE! fkn putrid!

Yes, true, they were only letting Brady throw dinks. However, you notice the offensive line was well- offensive? Ray Lewis coming through untouched was a microcosm of the entire game. StClair is a stiff. Steinback got his ass beat several times, like when the Ravens rushed three, and Quinn still got sacked. No time to throw deep when you have guys in your face before you can even set up.

The defense played well enough to win. We saw the same damn thing with Anderson- guys let catchable balls ricochet for pick sixes. Royals is a bum.

McDonald did a real nice impersonation of Percy Elsworthless whiffing on what turned out to be the game winning play.

Well, nothing can be taken away from this game- we get to play down to our level of suckiness when we play the Lions Sunday.

Yes, true, they were only letting Brady throw dinks.

You know, I can't even tell. He fell in love with that damned backside hot receiver so much that he took us out of several potential drives. I don't know how much of the not going downfield is the playcalling and how much is on Quinn. Is he turning into Jason Campbell (aka, "Captain Checkdown")???

I think the end of the game showed us why Quinn isn't being "cut loose" to throw downfield. He can't even keep it in the field of play. That is really bad.

Yes, true, they were only letting Brady throw dinks. However, you notice the offensive line was well- offensive? Ray Lewis coming through untouched was a microcosm of the entire game. StClair is a stiff. Steinback got his ass beat several times, like when the Ravens rushed three, and Quinn still got sacked. No time to throw deep when you have guys in your face before you can even set up.

The defense played well enough to win. We saw the same damn thing with Anderson- guys let catchable balls ricochet for pick sixes. Royals is a bum.

McDonald did a real nice impersonation of Percy Elsworthless whiffing on what turned out to be the game winning play.

Well, nothing can be taken away from this game- we get to play down to our level of suckiness when we play the Lions Sunday.

I agree. Quinn was painful to watch, but the blame honestly cannot be placed entirely on him. Robert Royal needs to be gone yesterday. We can put a tackling dummy in his place and get more production. He is f$*king God-awful. I don't think I have ever despised a person as deeply as I hate him (except maybe Daboll). St. Clair is also terrible and needs to be shipped off or just plain cut. If we could get some pass protection, Quinn might have time to actually make some deep throws (assuming he keeps them inbetween the sidelines). The only positive was the play of our defense without our starting ILBs. Maiava and Trusnik played very well.

Archived