THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn throwing long...

lodilobo

I really want Quinn to be successful, but why is it that when he throws a ball over 8 yards, he is so damn inaccurate. Seriously....I think the rest of his game would be good with receivers who could catch, and a good ofensive line. Don't they have a qb coach, or can't Bernie help this kid? I don't think it's arm strength. His passes didn't look that bad.....just always overthrown......out of the field of play.....I mean they looked bad in that respect, but not wobbling, lame ducks. I have a new found sympathy for Mangini.

I had read before that the Browns had asked Quinn to stop the body building stuff, they thought his muscles were too tight and it caused inaccuracy. I know that some people's muscles get tight when they lift a lot of weights and this could contribute.

I have seen some of quinn's college highlights and he seemed accurate than he is now. But, it is really difficult if you can't watch the tape to determine whether there were opportunities to throw further down the field.

Don't get to excited yet. The long one to cribbs wasn't a bad throw at all, just a little out of reach. I was leaving the staduim on the last drive, and they said that the last few throws were pretty bad, and the one to MoMass was a duck but was catchable. Give him a few games to settle in and see if it comes around.

This team needs to be blown up the right way..starting with hiring a czar who fires mangini and daboll then hires a GM who then hires a new coaching staff who then wholesales the entire team for draft picks/trades...sure its welcome back to expansion era football but couldnt possibly be any worse than what we are seeing now...

Theres a right way and a wrong way to blow a team up and mangini took the wrong way...he chose to slowly dismantle over a live season losing value on many players in the process that could have fetched more in the off season and he gave an already distressed fan base nothing to look forward to except himself and daboll being replaced...

The revolving regime carousel has got to end but it needs to make one final trip around first...to erase lerners poor decision to hire mangini...

Don't get to excited yet. The long one to cribbs wasn't a bad throw at all, just a little out of reach. I was leaving the staduim on the last drive, and they said that the last few throws were pretty bad, and the one to MoMass was a duck but was catchable. Give him a few games to settle in and see if it comes around.

I was there to and I wish I had the $13 back I paid for that ticket, that is how bad this team is.

Put Quinn on ANY OTHER TEAM in the league and he is decent. Or even DA for that matter.

It's almost like he has the 'Yips'.

Like when Chuck Knoblauch or Steve Sax couldn't make the throw from second base for the life of them.

It's as if he's just lost it on deep throws. I know there were many variables and all, but for him to throw the ball 15 yards out of bounds TWICE IN A ROW at the end of the game with virtually no pressure, it really worries be that he has the yips.

Quinn is what he is..He's is an inaccurate QB on medium and long balls

You can give all the excuses you want but in 3 1/2 games now he has

convinced me.

With a shit O coordinator. Same f*cking plays run. From the stands last night I guessed the exact play 70% of the time, me and my girl were laughing our asses off. Not the exact play, but route each receiver is going to run and which side they throw or run to. It was quite good. That was the most entertaining part, for f*ck sake. And that is me, imagine what a good defense coordinator can do.

I will give it up for the defense. Ryan is getting the most out of his players.

Did anyone on here bashing Quinn actually watch the game? Our offensive line played poorly the whole night! St Clair is downright awful and NTB replaced ASAP, Steinback got beat a couple times and even Joe Thomas gave up a sack and a penalty.

I was so bored watching the game that I started counting the seconds he had to throw every time he dropped back and it was on average 2 SECONDS! In 2 seconds someone was in his face and he was either sacked, had to hurry his throw or run for his life to pass on the run. In 2 seconds how far down field can a receiver go? As Jaworski said, NO QB could be successful on this team. And the two INT's? Both hit receivers and went through their hands. Robert Royal is so bad he needs to be cut immediately! I can find better guys to play TE than him on the local sand lot pick up games so why can't Mangini?

Play calling was atrocious again and Daboll needs fired but that's another rant.

Did anyone on here bashing Quinn actually watch the game? Our offensive line played poorly the whole night! St Clair is downright awful and NTB replaced ASAP, Steinback got beat a couple times and even Joe Thomas gave up a sack and a penalty.

I was so bored watching the game that I started counting the seconds he had to throw every time he dropped back and it was on average 2 SECONDS! In 2 seconds someone was in his face and he was either sacked, had to hurry his throw or run for his life to pass on the run. In 2 seconds how far down field can a receiver go? As Jaworski said, NO QB could be successful on this team. And the two INT's? Both hit receivers and went through their hands. Robert Royal is so bad he needs to be cut immediately! I can find better guys to play TE than him on the local sand lot pick up games so why can't Mangini?

Play calling was atrocious again and Daboll needs fired but that's another rant.

YES! I was at the game. Like I said before I was so bored I starting guessing the plays, RIGHT. 2 seconds to pass and an offensive plays fit for a middle school team, no wonder we can only throw for 99 yards.

I was there to and I wish I had the $13 back I paid for that ticket, that is how bad this team is.

Put Quinn on ANY OTHER TEAM in the league and he is decent. Or even DA for that matter.

Ya I hear you. I still have fun just getting to go to the staduim, but that game last night wasn't worth the drive home and 3 hours of sleep I got before work today.

I still don't think our talent is as bad as the product that is being put on the field.

They (the coaches) aren't helping Quinn or anybody that plays the QB postion. I see things that just don't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Archived