THE BROWNS BOARD

Petition to Fire Brian Daboll

Kosar_For_President

Signed for what little it is worth...i say ya have ta fire the guy who wont fire daboll to make it all right...mangini needs a call from upstairs saying..fire daboll or im firing you both...;)

Mangini has brought great injustice to brownstown not only by bringing in a rookie OC but by standing with his failed offensive program..and not changing a thing..afterall upholding a longterm personal friendship is much more important than millions of fans disapproval and winning some games or building a successful foundation to build on... right?

I have no qualms with ryan...i think he is doing alright with the scraps he has to work with..he fits cleveland and he should be our HC instead of the abomination who is..

As Bill Polian said, "If you listen to the fans, you'll be sitting with the fans.".

Nice try guys but if you expect a voice with Lerner on this one...think again. If he and EM fire Daboll, it's because they feel the need to not because a bunch of people signed an online petition.

Ah yes. The online petition.

LOL....I agree....people have to be somewhat simple if they think a petition is going to sway anything....so what, we sign a petition, it gets e-mailed to hdqtrs, and gets deleted before it is ever opened.

What is Daboll supposed to reconstitute the Cardiac Kids with? Hell yes we're frustrated watching this crap week after week but what is the guy supposed to do? Unfortunately it's starting to look like it may be true that Quinn doesn't have the arm strength or accuracy to throw the ball downfield. I sit there screaming at the tv (just like you probably were) for the Browns to try throwing goddamn ball down the field... well they finally try a couple and Quinn nearly is picked off on a 15yd out pattern that is slow to arrive, and the later attempts didn't even land in the field of play. The other QB is a strong armed knucklehead who consistently throws into double and triple coverage and has zero football iq.

So, both our quarterbacks appear to suck.

The right side of this offensive line isn't very good. Defenses are exploiting this and overall the qb isn't getting much time to throw.

We have no dominant running backs.

No receivers worthy of being double covered.

Our best offensive set is the WildDawg? May as well let Cribbs try play qb then.

Firing Daboll is going to solve all this?

On the bright side- other than the touchdown at the beginning of the second half, the defense played pretty well.

Signed for what little it is worth...i say ya have ta fire the guy who wont fire daboll to make it all right...mangini needs a call from upstairs saying..fire daboll or im firing you both...;)

Mangini has brought great injustice to brownstown not only by bringing in a rookie OC but by standing with his failed offensive program..and not changing a thing..afterall upholding a longterm personal friendship is much more important than millions of fans disapproval and winning some games or building a successful foundation to build on... right?

I have no qualms with ryan...i think he is doing alright with the scraps he has to work with..he fits cleveland and he should be our HC instead of the abomination who is..

Hey, IMHO the D played well enough to win that game- the offense looked like they'd have trouble scoring on Ohio State.

Can we all pitch in and get Daboll a Christmas gift?

517fnhwyEmL._SL500_.jpg

i actually think this is a really good idea. can you imagine the message/press coverage if Daboll gets 30 (or more) copies of that in the mail?

That would be friggin awesome. We fans need to get on some Ochocinco stuff with our outrage.

Archived