THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerome Harrison on WKNR

BrownsKidd

Asked why he didn't play over the practice squad RB Jennings - "I have no Idea"

Asked why the timing on our offense is so off - "I have no Idea"

Tells us a lot IMO. Why wasn't Harrison playing.. Is he hurt.

This also shows how short the leash is with the player and organization.

Why didn't Harrison make any plays?

I have an idea, because he is a sub-par professional football player and yet another project we need to turn the page on at seasons end.

Loved the kid in college, about tired of seeing him whiff on blitz pick-ups in the pros.

If you have no idea how to accomplish your job, then get the F-out of the way. THAT is why Jennings played over him!

I have an idea, because he is a sub-par professional football player and yet another project we need to turn the page on at seasons end.

Loved the kid in college, about tired of seeing him whiff on blitz pick-ups in the pros.

If you have no idea how to accomplish your job, then get the F-out of the way. THAT is why Jennings played over him!

You serious? Jerome Harrison in my opinion has been one of the lone bright spots in our offense. The dude can still run the ball, he isn't a project, and he needs more play time. He was in for blitz pickups, which he did not do very well on. Maybe that was the reason for his lack of PT. I don't understand why we didn't give him the ball though. The dude can run it though

he's had a little to much JL rub off on him. his blocking is for crap.

Talking about hittin the proverbial nail on the head..YIKES

Archived