THE BROWNS BOARD

Time for lerner to sell his soccer team or get out

jmb54

Time for Lerner to sell his soccer team and put the money into the browns organization or sell the team to somone else. Time for him to fire mangini and daboll and let rob ryan be the interim head coach. Time for him to look for a coach who is a proven winner and has some guts and some passion. Daboll and Mangina are a couple of gutless clowns and are sickening to watch. I feel like Lerner Cares way more about soccer and his football team is a little side hobby that he has. It is time to get serious about the browns or get the hell out of Cleveland and take your losers Mangina and Daboll with you.

I don't believe there is any conflict.

At this point, the willingness to spend money hasn't been a problem....the decision making has been the problem.

I don't see how selling the soccer team is all of a sudden going to improve that.

I don't believe there is any conflict.

At this point, the willingness to spend money hasn't been a problem....the decision making has been the problem.

I don't see how selling the soccer team is all of a sudden going to improve that.

If money is not a problem, why did they wait until they made sure quinn could not get 70 percent of the snaps before they would play him again. It is all about money. They just wasted 5.5 games where they could be grooming a future quarterback. Of course you cannot groom a future quarterback when you will not let him throw more than 5 yards down the field. The point is that Lerner, Mangina and Daboll are all idiots and the browns would be a better organization without these 3 stooges.

If money is not a problem, why did they wait until they made sure quinn could not get 70 percent of the snaps before they would play him again. It is all about money. They just wasted 5.5 games where they could be grooming a future quarterback. Of course you cannot groom a future quarterback when you will not let him throw more than 5 yards down the field. The point is that Lerner, Mangina and Daboll are all idiots and the browns would be a better organization without these 3 stooges.

Did you watch Quinn play??

Why would you just want to gift wrap 11 mil and hand it to the guy??

There is a salary cap to contend with if you didn't realize that...you do have to make decisions on where best to spend the allotted amount.

The money is going to be spent...just not on a qb who can't play qb.

It's not that Lerner isn't willing to spend the money, it's with whom he entrusts and hires to spend that money that I have issues.

Randy has proven that he cannot hire the right personnel. Whether it be that he can't pick good people or that the good people don't want to work for him.

Either way, it's him that is the problem. Everything starts at the top.

i think the abundance of 10 yard throws is half on BQ, half on DaBalls

I watched quinn play great in the 2 games he started in last year against Buffulo and Denver with an offensive coordinator who was not afraid to take a shot and a couple of weapons on offense. I know he did not play well against the texans last year, but who can throw a football well with a broken finger. I put the blame on 95% Daboll 5% Quinn.

I watched quinn play great in the 2 games he started in last year against Buffulo and Denver with an offensive coordinator who was not afraid to take a shot and a couple of weapons on offense. I know he did not play well against the texans last year, but who can throw a football well with a broken finger. I put the blame on 95% Daboll 5% Quinn.

I agree Daboll calls lousy plays. Maybe he knows more then you how BQ does in practice? He does spend all week with the offense or have you forgotten? BQ sucks at QB, as does DA. We need a lot of help.

Yea, I don't think it is "spending the money" that is the issue. But Lerner is probably a smart enough businessman that he knows he shouldn't spend his money foolishly....even if he does have a ton of it. He may have concluded that guaranteeing BQ 11 mill. really was a foolish move. And Lerner may be right about that. If BQ can be the QB that some think he can be, he can earn that money back by his performance, not just by being on the field because of the suckage of who else we have on the team.

I agree Daboll calls lousy plays. Maybe he knows more then you how BQ does in practice? He does spend all week with the offense or have you forgotten? BQ sucks at QB, as does DA. We need a lot of help.

I have not forgotten that Daboll is at practice everyday, but have you forgotten that he is horrible at making decisions. This guy is a complete Jackass

Archived