THE BROWNS BOARD

GM Interview Today?

EERSandBROWNS

Interview Under Way Today For Browns GM?

CLEVELAND - The day after the Browns lose miserably against the Ravens former Browns running back Jim Brown says he believes that the owner is interviewing someone today to fill the post.

Brown was part of the 2009 Starlight Guardian Humanitarian Award program at Landerhaven.

Brown said he believes that Lerner was interviewing someone today to fill the shoes of Kokinis who recently exited the team.

He was also asked if Mike Holgrem was being interviewed.

He chuckled and said, "You said it, I didn't."

Link

Um...if that last quote is correct, he is %100000000 for sure interviewing Mike Holmgren today.

Folks, welcome our new GM.

Not sure it would be for GM....I am thinking more like supreme commander...who will then hire a GM.

At any rate, it sounds like the wheels are turning in the front office even if the wheels have fallen off the team.

Not sure it would be for GM....I am thinking more like supreme commander...who will then hire a GM.

At any rate, it sounds like the wheels are turning in the front office even if the wheels have fallen off the team.

I like holmgren but im not so sure he is the right guy to be the supreme commander...the football czar..but if it means "can gini" im all for it! ;)

But more than likely big jim probably needs to take a nap with his cap off to get the brain cells going again...;)

Archived