THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Bitch Shoes Takes a Dive

Zombo

Skim past the "highlights" to 1:30 and tell me if Quinn actually gets touched ... or if he just crapped his pants/gave up.

Down Goes Brady

Don't get all excited ... I hate everyone else as much as I hate Quinn .... I just thought this was symbolic of our offensive effort last night.

Zombo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skim past the "highlights" to 1:35 and tell me if Quinn actually gets touched ... or if he just crapped his pants/gave up.

Down Goes Brady

Don't get all excited ... I hate everyone else as much as I hate Quinn .... I just thought this was symbolic of our offensive effort last night.

Zombo

I was going to post this same exact topic. What a pussy. I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%.

Way to be a leader and a warrior, Quinn.

i feel like other QB's (DA?) would have forced a throw. i think that was actually smart of him. it was going to be a sack anyway.

Sometimes if you take the hit and hold on, you can spin out of it.

Yeah Derek would have probably made an ill-advised throw. Bernie would have flicked it off to the RB and taken the hit. Sipe would have thrown it away and taken the hit. Brady hit the turf.

I'm not going to defend Anderson as a QB ... he clearly sucked. But I never saw him take a dive.

When your leader takes a dive ... what's that tell the rest of the team?

Zombo

--"we're over-matched ... just try and not get hurt"

I was going to post this same exact topic. What a pussy. I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%.

Way to be a leader and a warrior, Quinn.

How dare you question BQ's toughness? LMAO. He dove. He didn't want to get scratched. This guy is toast.

First the rifleman falls then the mighty quinn falls if payton manning were here he would look like DAs bitch and if tom brady were here he would look like BQs bitch...its not the QBs its everything from bad playcalling to poor offensive design that doesnt match up to the players gifts to the players themselves...

First the rifleman falls then the mighty quinn falls if payton manning were here he would look like DAs bitch and if tom brady were here he would look like BQs bitch...its not the QBs its everything...

BQ taking a dive is only on BQ.

I wouldn't lose an sleep if this guy never plays another down for the Browns.

The irony of this is that Kosar did this ALL THE TIME!!!!

Like, one of the things he was most known for was admitting a sack was coming, covering up and getting closer to the line.

Wasn't it Lewis ready to kill him? Please, of all the crap things wrong with this team and staff this is hardly an issue. Live to play another down and don't turn it over? Or get killed by Ray Lewis?

The irony of this is that Kosar did this ALL THE TIME!!!!

Like, one of the things he was most known for was admitting a sack was coming, covering up and getting closer to the line.

Wasn't it Lewis ready to kill him? Please, of all the crap things wrong with this team and staff this is hardly an issue. Live to play another down and don't turn it over? Or get killed by Ray Lewis?

Death by Lewis.

Zombo

Sometimes if you take the hit and hold on, you can spin out of it.

Yeah Derek would have probably made an ill-advised throw. Bernie would have flicked it off to the RB and taken the hit. Sipe would have thrown it away and taken the hit. Brady hit the turf.

I'm not going to defend Anderson as a QB ... he clearly sucked. But I never saw him take a dive.

When your leader takes a dive ... what's that tell the rest of the team?

Zombo

--"we're over-matched ... just try and not get hurt"

No DA wouldn't have taken the dive...he would have tripped over his own clown shoes!

Now if the Browns just had a good QB to take the dive. Da sucked, BQ sucks. Though I have to admit I am in the give BQ 7 more games to suck or not to suck. He has only sucked 6 out of 7 games he has started. If after 14 games he has sucked 13 of them then that says allot more.

Did everybody see enough of quinn yet or are you going to sit there and say he needs more time. HE IS A BUST. everybody on our offense needs cut today. Nobody on the offense should even be in the NFL. This team is a joke and not 1 person on the offense should still be on the roster today.

Did everybody see enough of quinn yet or are you going to sit there and say he needs more time. HE IS A BUST. everybody on our offense needs cut today. Nobody on the offense should even be in the NFL. This team is a joke and not 1 person on the offense should still be on the roster today.

Joe Thomas can start anywhere in the league. MoMass and Mack are worthy projects. I don't hate Vickers. Otherwise .. ya ... these guys are losers.

Zombo

I think it was a smart play no fumble rick and no were to go, I don't think he is afraid of contact he is probably the strongest QB in the NFL, the guy is stronger then most LB's, and he backs down from no one ask Shawn Smith, I think his problem is he has worked out too much, my son is a good QB and Great Pitcher on the High School level and we do not allow him to lift any weights for his upper body but for 1 month a year, weight lifting can kill a pitcher/QB's career, it destroys flexibilty and can kill your accuracy and you will gain no velocity from it.

Joe Thomas can start anywhere in the league. MoMass and Mack are worthy projects. I don't hate Vickers. Otherwise .. ya ... these guys are losers.

Zombo

You are right that was a bit much what I said. Im just so pissed that once again i drove 3 hours 1 way got so pumped for the game and saw a bunch of idiots pretending to play football. But I really don't see MoMass as a starter or least no number 1 yet. We need among other things a vet wr. a qb that can throw on target. just to name a few. But don't get to close to Momass he will proably get traded to the jets for another lb

You are right that was a bit much what I said. Im just so pissed that once again i drove 3 hours 1 way got so pumped for the game and saw a bunch of idiots pretending to play football. But I really don't see MoMass as a starter or least no number 1 yet. We need among other things a vet wr. a qb that can throw on target. just to name a few. But don't get to close to Momass he will proably get traded to the jets for another lb

I agree with Zombo's list. Massaquoi is just in his first year, and it's typical for receivers to need a couple years before they become the real thing.

Yeah, that's a smart move. Jesus, why aren't you running the Browns? We'd be in the Bowl every year with you at the helm! You're a genius!

Archived