THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Bitch Shoes Takes a Dive

Zombo

Wishful thinking at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe...but I wouldn't dive. He would have to put me down, and have taken a few in the face enough to know it doesn't hurt more than the desire.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe...but I wouldn't dive. He would have to put me down, and have taken a few in the face enough to know it doesn't hurt more than the desire.

Did you like Bernie Kosar? What about John Elway? Dan Marino? Fran Tarkenton? Do you like Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb, or Drew Brees? Guess what, all have taken a dive in their careers, and the ones that are currently playing will indeed do it again. I'm not saying that Quinn should have dove, but it happens. And I bet with Ray Lewis running at you throughout the course of a game, you'd take a dive at some point too. I understand you're a glass sandwich eating, bear fighting, gasoline drinking lumberjack of a man, but if you say that you wouldn't take a dive, you're a liar.

Did you like Bernie Kosar? What about John Elway? Dan Marino? Fran Tarkenton? Do you like Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb, or Drew Brees? Guess what, all have taken a dive in their careers, and the ones that are currently playing will indeed do it again. I'm not saying that Quinn should have dove, but it happens. And I bet with Ray Lewis running at you throughout the course of a game, you'd take a dive at some point too. I understand you're a glass sandwich eating, bear fighting, gasoline drinking lumberjack of a man, but if you say that you wouldn't take a dive, you're a liar.

Brady sucks. I really can't understand how anybody can say he is good.

But how much time is it going to take before people say ok Quinn will never be good enough?

I think that he is passable at QB for the time being, and that there are other problems we can address first, mainly the right side of our OL , the TE and the WR part. Once we get those things in place, then we can focus on getting a better QB. Right now though, I would rather use picks in the draft on OL, WR, CB, and FS than on QB.

that's all well and good, but Quinn's name doesn't belong on the same page as greats like the ones mentioned above. The great Quarterbacks you mentioned probably didn't take a dive at crucial times in the game when they needed to get the offense going. Did John Elway take a dive anytime during the drive? No, he scrambled and made something happen. Marino was a superbowl veteran by the time he was in his his third year. Kosar had his team in the AFC championship. Fran Tarkenton was sacked for the longest loss in history, taking a dive was not his thing. He would scramble for ages.

How many times did Quinn drop back yesterday and actually have to read the defense? Everysingle passing play there was a predetermined receiver to throw to. All they do is snap the ball look at one receiver and throw it. Let the guy sit back there and make some reads before he throws the ball, let him find the open receiver. I dont know if any of you recorded the game, but if you did go back and look how many times Quinn dropped back and surveyed the field, before the 4th quarter when he was just throwing hail marys out of bounds

When quinn scrambles he throws the ball way to early, he's elusive enough to get away from defenders but what he does is he eludes just long enough to get the ball 3 yards down field. If he holds onto the ball an extra second or two after eluding a defender and looks down field there would be alot more big plays. Instead he side steps a defender, throws a 3 yard pass off one leg.

I think that he is passable at QB for the time being, and that there are other problems we can address first, mainly the right side of our OL , the TE and the WR part. Once we get those things in place, then we can focus on getting a better QB. Right now though, I would rather use picks in the draft on OL, WR, CB, and FS than on QB.

Hey we can agree on that. And I think we both agree our team is not worth watching now.

Skim past the "highlights" to 1:30 and tell me if Quinn actually gets touched ... or if he just crapped his pants/gave up.

Down Goes Brady

Don't get all excited ... I hate everyone else as much as I hate Quinn .... I just thought this was symbolic of our offensive effort last night.

Zombo

Quinn sucked a giant ass last night, but I can't fault him too much for going down when Ray Lewis was rocketing towards him...he had nowhere else to go.

This offense is complete shit. I get a twitch everytime I watch them. I think I'm going to have an aneurysm if I keep watching. Maybe it will put me out of my misery.

You are right that was a bit much what I said. Im just so pissed that once again i drove 3 hours 1 way got so pumped for the game and saw a bunch of idiots pretending to play football. But I really don't see MoMass as a starter or least no number 1 yet. We need among other things a vet wr. a qb that can throw on target. just to name a few. But don't get to close to Momass he will proably get traded to the jets for another lb

I heard a stat that BQ had one throw go for more than 30 yards... Out of the other 30 pass attempts, his average yardage was like 2.6 yards a pass. That speaks a lot in regards to our offense. Which bogels the mind some. We drafted two potentially very good, if not possibly great WR's and yet we have a passing game that has no plays beyond 10 yards. No TE to rely on, and our OL can't even protect long enough to even allow the QB to make a 3 step drop and throw.

Here is our problem. We are not stretching the field. We are not creating space, gaps, and passing lanes. With this horrid atrocious offense, piss poor play calling how can we expect MoMass, Cribbs, Robiskie to get anything done.

I heard a stat that BQ had one throw go for more than 30 yards... Out of the other 30 pass attempts, his average yardage was like 2.6 yards a pass. That speaks a lot in regards to our offense. Which bogels the mind some. We drafted two potentially very good, if not possibly great WR's and yet we have a passing game that has no plays beyond 10 yards. No TE to rely on, and our OL can't even protect long enough to even allow the QB to make a 3 step drop and throw.

Here is our problem. We are not stretching the field. We are not creating space, gaps, and passing lanes. With this horrid atrocious offense, piss poor play calling how can we expect MoMass, Cribbs, Robiskie to get anything done.

You are right. Im just saying at the end of the year when Momass catches on we will most likely trade him because our coach seems to be a jackass

But how much time is it going to take before people say ok Quinn will never be good enough?

He gets till the end of the season, because he can't possibly be worse than Andersuck.

OTOH, I'm ready to ride Mangini out of town on a rail.

I think that he is passable at QB for the time being,

Based on what evidence??

It doesn't matter...i am confidant the guy isn't part of the long term plan...just like i knew Couch sucked after watching his 1st NFL pass get picked by the Steelers....and Couch was better than Brady.

How many times did Quinn drop back yesterday and actually have to read the defense? Everysingle passing play there was a predetermined receiver to throw to. All they do is snap the ball look at one receiver and throw it. Let the guy sit back there and make some reads before he throws the ball, let him find the open receiver. I dont know if any of you recorded the game, but if you did go back and look how many times Quinn dropped back and surveyed the field, before the 4th quarter when he was just throwing hail marys out of bounds

When quinn scrambles he throws the ball way to early, he's elusive enough to get away from defenders but what he does is he eludes just long enough to get the ball 3 yards down field. If he holds onto the ball an extra second or two after eluding a defender and looks down field there would be alot more big plays. Instead he side steps a defender, throws a 3 yard pass off one leg.

There are usually 3 or 4 receivers going out for a pass on any given play and its Quinn's job to go through his progressions

He has options every play, its his job to pick the receiver, Thats true from HS to the NFL

offense was alot better in the first half than when DA played, thats for sure. we actually had time of possesion, and the defense got a rest. it was night and day, but things fell apart in the 2nd half. balt made adjustments, and daboll didn't do shit, and bq got those 2 passes picked. he played a bad game, but it was far better than 3 and out derek.

they gave DA 3 years. at least a half a season, or god forbid a whole one, should be given to BQ, to see if he can improve from game to game.

Queen dove like a bitch. It wasn't even close to being a sack and he just hit the deck. He is trying to protect his pretty face for the next magazine cover I guess. Get rid of the pussy and lets get a real QB. And comparing him to Elway, Marino and the others is a real laugh. He couldn't carry their jock.

There are usually 3 or 4 receivers going out for a pass on any given play and its Quinn's job to go through his progressions

He has options every play, its his job to pick the receiver, Thats true from HS to the NFL

You totally missed the point I was trying to make. When you line up its the QB's job to read the pre-snap coverage. Based on that read you look to a certain receiver that you think has the best opportunity to be open. What Im saying is Quinn only looks at that one hot read, wether he's covered or not he's throwing it to him. Im saying instead of hitting the hot 3 yard route everytime, let some other routes develop and find the open receiver down field.

IMO there are not that many QB's out there who would lay everything on the line for the current Cleveland Browns....

It's the "what's in it for me" mentality........"why should i risk my ass and possible career longevity for a franshise that appears to be

circling the drain...."

BQ is no different no matter what he says abour Cleveland Brown tradition....

His skillls are average at best and he sure as hell doesn't have the juice to pull the Browns out of the ditch

Brady couldnt do anything on this play. Ray Lewis came full speed through the gap as soon as the ball was snapped completely untouched. Taking that hit would have been very stupid.

exactly, its not like it was some second string linebacker. Its ray lewis running full speed with nowhere to go but take a dive. It was a smart play

offense was alot better in the first half than when DA played, thats for sure. we actually had time of possesion, and the defense got a rest. it was night and day, but things fell apart in the 2nd half. balt made adjustments, and daboll didn't do shit, and bq got those 2 passes picked. he played a bad game, but it was far better than 3 and out derek.

they gave DA 3 years. at least a half a season, or god forbid a whole one, should be given to BQ, to see if he can improve from game to game.

Uh we didn't even get the ball past the 40 yard line. But your right Quinn did play 1 hell of a game. He is the man.

No more of this bullshit like we gave Anderson 3 years. Anderson gave us 10 wins in 1 year. In his first start in 07 he threw 5 td passes. Ya he sucks now. And Im not saying give him more time. Im saying Anderson did show promise. Quinn shows failure. He is a huge bust. And we all were behind this loser.

Archived