THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Bitch Shoes Takes a Dive

Zombo

I heard a stat that BQ had one throw go for more than 30 yards... Out of the other 30 pass attempts, his average yardage was like 2.6 yards a pass. That speaks a lot in regards to our offense. Which bogels the mind some. We drafted two potentially very good, if not possibly great WR's and yet we have a passing game that has no plays beyond 10 yards. No TE to rely on, and our OL can't even protect long enough to even allow the QB to make a 3 step drop and throw.

Here is our problem. We are not stretching the field. We are not creating space, gaps, and passing lanes. With this horrid atrocious offense, piss poor play calling how can we expect MoMass, Cribbs, Robiskie to get anything done.

After the game ESPN mentioned you could make an argument for it being one of the worst Quarterbacking displays in the last 20 years. They showed a graphic that goes along with the stat you mentioned... only the 4th game in 20 years that a QB threw 30 passes and still didn't reach 100 yards of passing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But what the hell. Lets all blame the o line the rb and the wideouts but never ever blame Brady.

I know, right? The evidence of BQ's suckitude continues to stack up against him and people want to blame everyone else. Yeah the whole O sucks, but even a mediocre QB would do more than Quinn is doing. The guy didn't even complete a pass downfield.

After the game ESPN mentioned you could make an argument for it being one of the worst Quarterbacking displays in the last 20 years. They showed a graphic that goes along with the stat you mentioned... only the 4th game in 20 years that a QB threw 30 passes and still didn't reach 100 yards of passing.

BQ could throw 8 interceptions in a game against the Cowboys, take a dive against the Steelers, burn a kennel full of puppies, strangle 10 cute little kittens, rape a nun, and run over Bernie Kosar in his car and people on here would still be in love with him.

BQ could throw 8 interceptions in a game against the Cowboys, take a dive against the Steelers, burn a kennel full of puppies, strangle 10 cute little kittens, rape a nun, and run over Bernie Kosar in his car and people on here would still be in love with him.

I wish I could say you were wrong but I cannot because your right. For some reason people love this goof

Only because he would still be better then Anderson

Every other QB alive>quinn>da

I don't know, I have been a DA supporter for along time. But the way he has played this year he deserves to get cut not get the starting job. The only reason I would say BQ should not be cut is that he is affordable.

You can say BQ sucks and is horrible without backing DA. Hell if BQ plays a game like this next week then the Browns should put in Ratliff and see what he can do. You don't go back to DA, you leave BQ in to see if he gets better and if you bench BQ then go to Ratliff.

There, BQ sucks. And it is not in support of DA, it is because BQ sucks. If you want to say DA sucks, well after the way he has played this season I no longer have a defense for him.

Next year, DA is too expensive to keep, you cut him. BQ is cheap enough to keep as a back up if you want but really, you cut him too. Bring in a mediocre veteran to be a stop gap for a year or two and then draft a QB. There is not a franchise Qb in this draft that will be worth developing.

I don't know, I have been a DA supporter for along time. But the way he has played this year he deserves to get cut not get the starting job. The only reason I would say BQ should not be cut is that he is affordable.

You can say BQ sucks and is horrible without backing DA. Hell if BQ plays a game like this next week then the Browns should put in Ratliff and see what he can do. You don't go back to DA, you leave BQ in to see if he gets better and if you bench BQ then go to Ratliff.

There, BQ sucks. And it is not in support of DA, it is because BQ sucks. If you want to say DA sucks, well after the way he has played this season I no longer have a defense for him.

Next year, DA is too expensive to keep, you cut him. BQ is cheap enough to keep as a back up if you want but really, you cut him too. Bring in a mediocre veteran to be a stop gap for a year or two and then draft a QB. There is not a franchise Qb in this draft that will be worth developing.

Would you agree that DA has had quite a bit more time to show what he "does not have", than what Quinn has been able to show. Quinn should play the remainder of the season and let the new GM decide what to do with the QB situation.

I can agree that DA did have more time to show what he had. But please do remember that DA actually did something over a period of time to possible deserve a longer look. BQ has played one good game against the worst pass defense in football last year and then has gotten progressivly worse.

Once the league figured out DA he has had a few good games but over all has sucked. It took the league about 8 games to figure out DA. It took the league about 3 quarters to figure out BQ.

Remember though he did have a horrible probowl game DA was the first alternate in his first year of starting and went to the probowl. That gives you more of a rope than a good college QB that has never showed he can do anything in the NFL.

So as I agree DA did have more of a rope he deserved it. BQ should get a few more games but if he does not show allot of improvement his rope is only going to hang him.

If you look at DA and BQ's first 3 games they are very similar. The next 8 games DA was a pretty damn good QB, then he got progressively worse. Now DA is playing like he totally blows and should be bagging groceries. BQ started good and has gotten progessively worse.

I can agree that DA did have more time to show what he had. But please do remember that DA actually did something over a period of time to possible deserve a longer look. BQ has played one good game against the worst pass defense in football last year and then has gotten progressivly worse.

Once the league figured out DA he has had a few good games but over all has sucked. It took the league about 8 games to figure out DA. It took the league about 3 quarters to figure out BQ.

Remember though he did have a horrible probowl game DA was the first alternate in his first year of starting and went to the probowl. That gives you more of a rope than a good college QB that has never showed he can do anything in the NFL.

So as I agree DA did have more of a rope he deserved it. BQ should get a few more games but if he does not show allot of improvement his rope is only going to hang him.

If you look at DA and BQ's first 3 games they are very similar. The next 8 games DA was a pretty damn good QB, then he got progressively worse. Now DA is playing like he totally blows and should be bagging groceries. BQ started good and has gotten progessively worse.

I respect your point of view. DA had a different "O" line in '07 and '08. As you see this year is very different than the last two years, especially '08. Also, we did have receivers to throw to that occasionally could catch a ball.

How many times did Quinn drop back yesterday and actually have to read the defense? Everysingle passing play there was a predetermined receiver to throw to. All they do is snap the ball look at one receiver and throw it. Let the guy sit back there and make some reads before he throws the ball, let him find the open receiver. I dont know if any of you recorded the game, but if you did go back and look how many times Quinn dropped back and surveyed the field, before the 4th quarter when he was just throwing hail marys out of bounds

When quinn scrambles he throws the ball way to early, he's elusive enough to get away from defenders but what he does is he eludes just long enough to get the ball 3 yards down field. If he holds onto the ball an extra second or two after eluding a defender and looks down field there would be alot more big plays. Instead he side steps a defender, throws a 3 yard pass off one leg.

What are you talking about..There's no pre-determined receiver..Its called progression.A QB reads his progressions..No coach tells`a QB to throw to a cerain receiver on a given play..you can't do that..On most every pass play there are 3 to 4 receivers out, its the QB's job to read the defense with down and distance in mind. Seems to me BQ hits the check down right away before scanning down field which would account for all the "short passes". Blame Daboll if you want but thats BQ all the way.

I respect your point of view. DA had a different "O" line in '07 and '08. As you see this year is very different than the last two years, especially '08. Also, we did have receivers to throw to that occasionally could catch a ball.

But the QB also threw the ball down the field. It doesn't bother you that Queen didn't complete a single pass down field? Not only that, but the passes he did throw were down field were terrible.

I've seen enough of both of those clowns. Too bad there's still 7 games left.

Yeah, It didn't take long for Denver to figure out Quinn. The rest of the league took their lead.

I was really hoping that Queen was going to be our franchise QB. I'm disappointed, but it's obvious he does not have the talent or the leadership abilities required.

But the QB also threw the ball down the field. It doesn't bother you that Queen didn't complete a single pass down field? Not only that, but the passes he did throw were down field were terrible.

I've seen enough of both of those clowns. Too bad there's still 7 games left.

You nailed that one. I really don't think im going to another game til these guys improve. And we can't improve with these guys. All we are doing now is giving wins to other teams.

Archived