THE BROWNS BOARD

QB controversy to blame for this!

gmp

Well,

In thinking about how the Browns have fallen into the ABYSS of an NFL Team. My belief as to the culprit for this abomination is this. The whole QB controversy thing between DA and BQ over the last 2 years has split the fans , split the team and split the whole continuity into pieces.... It all started with Mild-Dud Crennell flipping a coin for the starting gig and not having the balls to annoint a starting QB and give him the leader roll and move forward. That would have set the tone as to who the leader would be, what the offense would need going forward and build a team from that...BUT, what happend was this team was fractured and crippled not only by coaching indecision at the QB spot, but also by the players not supporting one QB from the other...there was absolutley NO cohesion within this team chemistry...GOOD teams have that..and the Browns tasted it briefly 3 years ago.....Mangini, only made the same mistake and waited, waited, waited to announce a starting QB and leeave it at that....Leaving a team without that leader yet again...another great confidence booster for BQ and DA.....Now it's way too late to fix this fustercluck and both these (2) QB's need to go....and I'll be the first to say...don't let the door hit ya in the A**.

Give me Tebow, and name him the starter on draft day!!!!

As long as daboll and mangini walk with them im for it...as a matter of fact im for a complete purging from coaches right on down...we need a fresh start with competent new management building from the ground up...keep in mind lerner picks the "new management" and from past experience thats pretty scary...

Archived