THE BROWNS BOARD

COME ON MAN

tazz07

I have been a diehard since the 80's and now find myself watching the games and laughing (I think its a new way to vent) last nights funniest plays (COME ON MAN)

1. Quinns Back to Back out of bound throws (Bombs)

2. Quinn Sliding in so Ray Lewis Will Not Hit Him

3. 2nd and 3rd Down and 12 back to back bubble screens knocked down at the line

4. Quinn throwing the ball to a browns player on the sideline and the player dropping it, while the wr was running straight 5 yards away

5. Robiski not knowing were to line up on the field multiple times during the game

6. 10 defenders on the field

7. Empty stands in 4th qtr

8. That stupid look on Massaqui's face every time they show him on T.V.

9. Reading Manginis lips after every 3 and out

10.The announcers laughing about Jamal Lewis crying about practice and saying this team need to practice more

I have been a diehard since the 80's and now find myself watching the games and laughing (I think its a new way to vent) last nights funniest plays (COME ON MAN)

1. Quinns Back to Back out of bound throws (Bombs)

2. Quinn Sliding in so Ray Lewis Will Not Hit Him

3. 2nd and 3rd Down and 12 back to back bubble screens knocked down at the line

4. Quinn throwing the ball to a browns player on the sideline and the player dropping it, while the wr was running straight 5 yards away

5. Robiski not knowing were to line up on the field multiple times during the game

6. 10 defenders on the field

7. Empty stands in 4th qtr

8. That stupid look on Massaqui's face every time they show him on T.V.

9. Reading Manginis lips after every 3 and out

10.The announcers laughing about Jamal Lewis crying about practice and saying this team need to practice more

Let not forget the Ol"e classic Hook and Ladder play on the last play of the game down 16pts.......priceless stuff...

and the best sign in the stands...."BALTIMORE CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE THIS TEAM TOO"

Archived