THE BROWNS BOARD

Nick Mangold Says...

Earl34

Mangold was on ESPN radio last night and he was asked to compare Eric Mangini's practices with Rex Ryan's.

He says they're essentially the same length and same difficulty.

Take that for what it's worth.

Food for thought....When you hear players bitch about Mangini, ask yourself if that player is a productive player. When Mangini was fired in NY, his captains and his Pro Bowlers came to his defense (Kris Jenkins DECIDEDLY so...). It's just my observation that the ones who complain aren't really contributing as it is.

Today, the NFLPA comes to Berea. If they find no issue, will THAT story see the light of day?

Mangold was on ESPN radio last night and he was asked to compare Eric Mangini's practices with Rex Ryan's.

Today, the NFLPA comes to Berea. If they find no issue, will THAT story see the light of day?

Joe Thomas was interviewed on WTAM last night and was asked about the practices. He said "believe it or not, Romeo's practices were actually HARDER than ours are currently". The follow up question was, why then the fuss about the length of practices? He answered, "All I'll say is that when a team is losing like ours is everyone is looking for reasons why. The practices are too long, the practices are too short, so on and so forth"

JT saying this is huge. Jamal is gonzo after this yr anyway, and those J-Lew chanters can probably follow him out the door as well

I sure don't expect to see this quote reported in the PD or ABJ - lol

Joe Thomas was interviewed on WTAM last night and was asked about the practices. He said "believe it or not, Romeo's practices were actually HARDER than ours are currently". The follow up question was, why then the fuss about the length of practices? He answered, "All I'll say is that when a team is losing like ours is everyone is looking for reasons why. The practices are too long, the practices are too short, so on and so forth"

JT saying this is huge. Jamal is gonzo after this yr anyway, and those J-Lew chanters can probably follow him out the door as well

I agree on the strength of JT's comments. Honestly, I like Jamal Lewis. I've always seen him as a self-less player. I DON'T think he was misquoted. I don't know what Jamal has left as an athlete but that should not diminish what he has as a leader and as a leader it was a poor move to take it to the media.

Take that for what it's worth.

Food for thought....When you hear players bitch about Mangini, ask yourself if that player is a productive player. When Mangini was fired in NY, his captains and his Pro Bowlers came to his defense (Kris Jenkins DECIDEDLY so...). It's just my observation that the ones who complain aren't really contributing as it is.

you make an excellent point here Earl34..When the NFLPA find nothing, which will be the case what kind of coverage will that new item warrent. it will be some little blurb on the back page of the Pl;ains dealer and not mentioned in the various news outlets..AP.ESPN,SI..none of them. A perfect example is the James Davis issue..Once it was investigated and proven false you could barely find a word about it, example 2, The rebuilding of the Browns Hall of Fame which by what I understand is 100 times better then it was when Mangini "tore it down" the remake was barely reported..Matter of fact I heard Schfter mention the tearing down part last week when diparging EM, but no mention of the Beautiful remake now on display in Berea

Its all BS and media frenzy feeding and an easy headline if Eric Mangini's name is mentioned..Its self serving horsecrap from no talent hacks trying to make a name for themselves and get national exposure..Its really sad so many fans feed into this line of bulls**t.

Archived