THE BROWNS BOARD

WKNR this morning RUMOR - Shanahan to the Bills?

BrownsKidd

Please, please, please take him Buffalo! I don't want Shanny anywhere near the Browns. Great offensive cordinator, but the guy is overrated as a head coach and will likely fall even further after trying to run the entire show. The sooner the Bills take him, the sooner I can happily cross his name off the list.

Yeah, he's overrated. He only has, what... two superbowl rings?

Shannahan gets 7 million to not coach next year. If he takes a job he loses that money. Any job he takes will have to pay him at least 7 million and there's no way the bills pay that much.

I understand what you are saying but the dude's got money, so that shouldn't be a factor. IF he loves to coach and finds a job he is interested in..... then the money he might be losing won't matter.

Wow... are you people serious?.... He's better than anybody we've had in here since Paul Brown... I said it...

How long was he with the broncos?.... wats his record?... the man has proven season after season that hes legit. Most of all, He knows what hes doing!..that should be attractive to browns fans.

Archived