THE BROWNS BOARD

Which back will carry the rock against Detroit?

MrFreeze

Who will get the most carries this weekend - Lewis, Harrison or Jennings? We've been splitting up the carries lately and it doesn't seem to be very effective. Lewis is no fun to watch but I don't think it's right to give his carries to a guy just off the practice squad. Detroit has a defense that should allow us to move the ball so it will be interesting to see who can make something happen. Of course with us it seems that our backs end up on the sidelines after a few good carries.

Jamal will be the primary back on all tosses, sweeps, and screens. Jennings will pound the ball down the middle while JH plays a majority of snaps at blocking fullback. JH will only touch the ball on 3rd and 4s, when we run right up the middle with him.

After all, that utilizes their skill sets, right?

I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

I'm down in SC too, my friend. I feel very much out of the loop. But then again, I've never lived anywhere else, so I don't exactly know what I am missing.

Its not to bad, as far as weather. It's just that after 20+ years of being a Cleveland/Ohio State sports fan its tough when I have to watch the Panthers/Gamecocks/Tigers every week. I know the Browns are bad and all, but that monday night game is the only game I have watched all the way through all season. Was just hoping to see some spark of offense at soem point.

I'm down in SC too, my friend. I feel very much out of the loop. But then again, I've never lived anywhere else, so I don't exactly know what I am missing.

There are lots of Browns fans in SC! In fact there are so many Ohio transplants here, somebody started a campaign to send all the Buckeyes home. (I've lost track of the web site but it's out there somewhere in cyberspace.)

There are lots of Browns fans in SC! In fact there are so many Ohio transplants here, somebody started a campaign to send all the Buckeyes home. (I've lost track of the web site but it's out there somewhere in cyberspace.)

My entire family are Ohio transplants. I'm literally the only one in my immediate and extended family that was born in South Carolina. The thing is, they're from Youngstown, so they are all Steeler fans. It's pretty terrible.

Archived