THE BROWNS BOARD

Gee, Thanks Plain Dealer...

Earl34

I was reading Tony Grossi's four points and the picks that followed. Every one of these guys is picking the Lions in a low scoring game. With two weak teams, why would we suspect a low scoring game?

Let's be honest, Vegas has Lions by 3 1/2 which is essentially even considering that's the spread for being the home team. It's a toss up, pick 'em game. You'd think that ONE of these clowns would offer something to the hometown fans in the way of a Browns win prediction even if to say that it would be 13-10.

While the offense has been anemic, the defense has been good the last few games and I would venture a guess that the Browns don't deserve this degree of downgrading.

In the midst of a horrible season, you'd think that the reporters wouldn't succumb to the negativity but hey, they created a lot of it too.

I was reading Tony Grossi's four points and the picks that followed. Every one of these guys is picking the Lions in a low scoring game. With two weak teams, why would we suspect a low scoring game?

Let's be honest, Vegas has Lions by 3 1/2 which is essentially even considering that's the spread for being the home team. It's a toss up, pick 'em game. You'd think that ONE of these clowns would offer something to the hometown fans in the way of a Browns win prediction even if to say that it would be 13-10.

While the offense has been anemic, the defense has been good the last few games and I would venture a guess that the Browns don't deserve this degree of downgrading.

In the midst of a horrible season, you'd think that the reporters wouldn't succumb to the negativity but hey, they created a lot of it too.

What I think is terrible is that not ONE of them is even the tiniest bit positive EVER! Drove me nuts when I lived there.

I'd be more optimistic if we were playing the Rams. The Browns have a historically bad record against the Lions. And face it, the Brows are dead last in the NFL in so many categories, why shouldn't everyone be picking the Lions?

I'd be more optimistic if we were playing the Rams. The Browns have a historically bad record against the Lions. And face it, the Brows are dead last in the NFL in so many categories, why shouldn't everyone be picking the Lions?

Yes, the record against the Lions is poor but only two meetings have come in the last ten years. I don't count things that happened before these guys were born.

The toilet bowl is the appropriate name for this circus which has both lions and clowns..but im betting it will be a good game..just nothing to get excited about from the browns end..i wish BQ the best and hope he doesnt get pulled at the half by the idiots running the zoo..but detroit wins this game even if manfooli pulls the mightless quinn and puts in the collared rifle arm anderception...

I sadly equate mangini and daboll with poor game planning ,playcalling and being consistently out smarted ,out hustled and out maneuvered on the field...

lions 16

Clowns 6

Strange: my print version of the Plain Dealer doesn't actually list what their predictions are for the game. It only lists the writers' record of predictions through the season, with Mary Kay a perfect 9-0. So what is her prediction, exactly?

She's picking Detroit 17-10

After hearing Grossi say that he was not a browns fan I would like for each of the reporters to tell us who is their favorite team. That might explain some of the biased journalism we have. I'll bet half of them are actually steelers fans. To say that you cannot be a fan of the team you cover is BS The Dayton Daily News has had multiple award winners cover the reds who are reds fans.

YES.. we deserved it..we certainly deserved it.. we have been abysmal. The defense only shows up for 1 or 2 quarters every 3 games or so (did you see todays game???.. we gave up 37 points to DETROIT!!!) ..the offense showed up 1 game so far (today) against another terrible team.. .. Sorry, we suck..that's a fact.

Archived