THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Browns 19 Lions 13 OT Second defensive TD seals the deal for the Browns.

Colts 17 Ravens 6 Colts continue to roll.

Steelers 30 Chiefs 16 Steelers mediocre offense gets a chance to shine against Chiefs D.

Raiders 13 Bengals 10 Raiders pull off the ugly upset.

Zombo

Thanks zombo..

Lions 13 -An ugly boring game brought to you by the worst HC/OC combo in the nfl..

Clowns 6

Colts 23

Ratbirds 17 -Ratbirds while being able to stumble past the mangoofi clowns(nothing a high school team couldnt do) are posers this year..

Squealers 23 -The steelers have to win this one to stay up with the bungals..

Chefs 13

Bengals 31 -The bengals bungle and always fall down..but not today..

Raiders 10

Browns 19 Lions 13 OT Second defensive TD seals the deal for the Browns.

Colts 17 Ravens 6 Colts continue to roll.

Steelers 30 Chiefs 16 Steelers mediocre offense gets a chance to shine against Chiefs D.

Raiders 13 Bengals 10 Raiders pull off the ugly upset.

Zombo

How many stamps does it take to mail it in like this?

Very disappointing...

How many stamps does it take to mail it in like this?

Very disappointing...

I don't know who said "The Steelers are gonna be reeling from the Bengals loss ...and spiral outta control and miss the playoffs" But DAAAAAMN !!!!!!!!!

And Lord the Browns have NO Luck...Pass Interference on a Hail mary .... HOW many timer have you seen that ??? This season a Tad frustrating for us ...and I cant imagine how you guys feel. And I am sure you dont care how we feel... (Unless to laugh at our Underachieving ways). And the Beat goes on...

WOW! 50%......that's gotta be you best so far this year! But you left out the comedy routine which was the only reason to read these.

Three out of four against the spread, jackass, that's why I post scores ... would have been perfect if the Steelers didn't suck so bad.

There is only one comedy routine around here and it's you showing up on this board every day you dumb loser.

Zombo

If you set the spread in games for the house you could bankrupt Vegas in a few weeks.

I'm picking against the spreads ... and winning .... not trying to set them, dickface.

The only reason you are on this board is you go crying to Mommy (KSHutchins) every time someone picks on you.

Why don't you just come out an admit you are a Browns fan, otherwise your existence here is so pathetic it's beyond embarrassing.

Zombo

Archived