THE BROWNS BOARD

Opinions On Quinn Now?

BrownsFan4Evr

were you not watching last week?

but ya, accuracy wasn't too good, however he was accurate last week. i think he needs to get more comfortable playing the game, he hasn't really played football since college. needs some time to get back into the game.

you are reaching alendor...... quinn has had 3 years to get used to NFL level speed and coverage. Quinn was media hyped by I am getting fired Charlie Weis as being NFL READY......

long distance bombs and 15-30 yard accurate tight passing are two different things. His "bombing" distance has never been in question its his tight 15+ yard accurate passing with the strength it takes to beat NFL level coverage. Lets not confuse the two different arm strength qualities.

look at his comparison to Anderson against the same Bengals team this year..... we all know Anderson does have NFL level arm strength and accuracy(at times), however his touch SUCKS and his mental decisions are poor..... IF we could morph these two we would have a awesome qb...... its terrible seeing half the qualities needed split between these two.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are reaching alendor...... quinn has had 3 years to get used to NFL level speed and coverage. Quinn was media hyped by I am getting fired Charlie Weis as being NFL READY......

long distance bombs and 15-30 yard accurate tight passing are two different things. His "bombing" distance has never been in question its his tight 15+ yard accurate passing with the strength it takes to beat NFL level coverage. Lets not confuse the two different arm strength qualities.

look at his comparison to Anderson against the same Bengals team this year..... we all know Anderson does have NFL level arm strength and accuracy(at times), however his touch SUCKS and his mental decisions are poor..... IF we could morph these two we would have a awesome qb...... its terrible seeing half the qualities needed split between these two.

3 years huh??? im pretty sure if you listen to any expert it takes more than just sitting on the sidelines to get used to game speed so we will go off playing time. What has quinn started now 9 games, so a little over a half a season. So we still have a lot to learn about quinn as he has a lot of development left to go thru.

3 years huh??? im pretty sure if you listen to any expert it takes more than just sitting on the sidelines to get used to game speed so we will go off playing time. What has quinn started now 9 games, so a little over a half a season. So we still have a lot to learn about quinn as he has a lot of development left to go thru.

Sorry man. I can't speak for everybody on here but I have just about had it with Quinn, Anderson and just about everybody else. The only time Quinn looked like a qb was against Detroit. He looked awful in every other game he played in. I just want wins and I don't want to here that he needs more time. I have seen other qbs in the nfl that looked a lot better in there rookie year. How many times are you going to allow him to chuck the ball 20 yards out of bounds?

I think he looked way different against the Bengals- and I don't just mean the points scored which obviously sucked...

He often didn't get his feet set, and the arm was going forward before feet were ready. We've seen enough of these jump passes too. Overall looked like he was hurrying everything. He needs to relax in the pocket and just make the throws, if he does that I think a lot of the accuracy problems will improve. Others on here have described him as uncomfortable, which is right on.

Would love to know who is primarily is responsible for all of these route miscommunications between QB and WR.

You often hear young quarterbacks talk about becoming more successful once the game starts to "slow down" for them. Will the game start to slow down for Quinn? Five more games to find out.

Archived