THE BROWNS BOARD

Something to take your mind off the loss

Ebenezer

Here's a little something that should at leats take our minds off the loss at least for a few minutes.

An injury too brutal to be shown on TV. But not the internet!

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/22/eric-wo...for-cbs-replay/

Look at the video clip at the end of the article. It's only like 10 seconds long, but wow. They should just amputate it.

yup, that's a baddy.

good luck to the guy. he'll be so far out of football shape by the time that leg heals he'd be lucky to crack starting lineup by 2011 and it's certainly a possible career-ender.

amputate it? i hope you're joking. you can find worse on youtube that end up walking and running again. just takes time.

I was this close to clicking on that arrow and watching that video, but opted not to. I dont think I want to see it. I'm about to eat dinner.

It's not as bad as I made it sound. It's bad, but not that bad.

It kind of looks like... hmm. You know it kind of looks like a doll, like a Gumby doll (remember Gumby? The green clay guy?). So yeah, it looks like you took Gumbys leg right below the knee and tried to make his foot touch his upper hip but not by bending his knee, oh no, but by bending it like, ummm, so if you looked at him from the front his legs would look like the Roman numeral IV (I is one leg and ooo the V is the other). Just watch the video wuss.

It's not as bad as I made it sound. It's bad, but not that bad.

I watched the video, and you're right, not really really bad. I thought this was gonna rank up there with the Joe Theismann injury on MNF. Not sure we'll ever see as gruesome an injury as that.

Archived