THE BROWNS BOARD

A Surprising Kudo from Pluto

Earl34

4. After writing Sunday that someone besides Daboll should be calling the plays, I must give the coordinator credit for a game plan with imagination. Maybe it's Quinn getting comfortable with the no huddle, and Stuckey getting healthy and finally playing like the possession receiver the Browns thought they obtained in the Braylon Edwards deal with the Jets. But I also like the direct snap to Jamal Lewis for the two-point conversion, and some screen passes to Chris Jennings.

I just thought that this merited acknowledgement. I am all for criticizing him when he stinks but today, I would agree with Terry's assessment.

Terry has been so negative (and I don't mean to suggest he hasn't had reason to...) that I was somewhat surprised to see this comment.

I really loved the offensive play-calling today. I liked it last week as well. I think Daboll is coming out of the bye-week with a better sense of what he has to work with and of what is going to work with these players. Of course, last week was rough, but chalk some of that up to the transition to a new quarterback, and some bad luck on tipped balls.

I just thought that this merited acknowledgement. I am all for criticizing him when he stinks but today, I would agree with Terry's assessment.

Terry has been so negative (and I don't mean to suggest he hasn't had reason to...) that I was somewhat surprised to see this comment.

I like Terry, he doesnt attack and despise the Browns like Grossi. Pluto tends to write more from a fans perspective while Grossi is a

undercover Steeler's fan. Which is why he always wants us to start over (so we can never establish continuity or have a stable

organization, as long as were rebuilding he's happy).

Im for starting over when you have the wrong guys running the team and mangini/daboll are the wrong guys but hey...if it takes 4 more years for people to see that..im good with it im saving a lot of money not supporting this sack of shit of a team...;)

Im for starting over when you have the wrong guys running the team and mangini/daboll are the wrong guys but hey...if it takes 4 more years for people to see that..im good with it im saving a lot of money not supporting this sack of shit of a team...;)

Yes sir i wasted a bunch of money this year as well.

then shut the fuk up and dont support the team quietly....you repetitive, broken-record of a cry-baby sissy. same shit day in day out, we get it....and we dont care.

any reason why it's taken him till WEEK 11 to call a "hot play"?

well I've read theories that Daboll is just a puppet(why bring in an experienced DC but not OC?), and that Mangini is actually the one calling the offensive plays, so maybe Daboll is finally calling them now? I don't know, it could really just be Daboll sucking the entire time and finally improving, perhaps he learned some new tricks from playing Madden :lol:.

There are a lot of things you can do with the allowance you get from your parents other then spend it on things Browns

Archived