THE BROWNS BOARD

Did you Notice ?

Mr. T

Did you notice that when JL was in the game we almost always had to punt. His lack of will power and lack of running abilities are killing the offense. Then throw in his Laziness on wanting to practice and do anything extra shows up on the field also.

JL is done, he announced he is retiring he announce that he has quit. So why do we play him?

as a note: last season the players went to their head coach and asked if that he would push them and make them work harder because they dont want to have another losing season. and now they are in 1st place in the AFC North, yeah the Bengals players did this.

My suggestion is to rename Jamal Lewis, we can call him Tumor, since he seems to be a cancer to our team.

Yeah this is a trend that started game 1 last year. He's been one of the weakest links on offense for awhile now except for some sporadic games here and there

I agree. He needs to be gone yesterday. Chris Jennings had a decent game, nothing spectacular. That dropped TD pass killed us, though. I think Jennings has officially moved in, and Harrison is out for good. Now all we need is to can Jamal, get James Davis healthy, and then we could have a decent backfield.

Predictable over conservative playcalling once we had a comfortable 24-3 lead..run,run pass combined with a poor defensive effort cost us this one...in the nfl playing to lose...you will always lose..daboll must go....ive had enough bush league football from this coaching staff to last a lifetime this year...

Predictable over conservative playcalling once we had a comfortable 24-3 lead..run,run pass combined with a poor defensive effort cost us this one...in the nfl playing to lose...you will always lose..daboll must go....ive had enough bush league football from this coaching staff to last a lifetime this year...

Did anybody come up with a reason we did a fake field goal just to kick another field goal on the very next play. Learner needs to watch this game then fire some people. Thats just how I feel so please don't attack me. Im just still blowing off steam.

Did anybody come up with a reason we did a fake field goal just to kick another field goal on the very next play. Learner needs to watch this game then fire some people. Thats just how I feel so please don't attack me. Im just still blowing off steam.

That was the stupidist thing I ever saw, I laughed all the way through halftime.

Which one of the 3 stooges called that series of plays? mangini, daboll, or ryan

I agree. He needs to be gone yesterday. Chris Jennings had a decent game, nothing spectacular. That dropped TD pass killed us, though. I think Jennings has officially moved in, and Harrison is out for good. Now all we need is to can Jamal, get James Davis healthy, and then we could have a decent backfield.

is harrison hurt? or does mange just not like him for some reason? I really would like to hear some sort of explanation, especially why JL kept being played instead of ANYONE else.... but

A- we're never going to hear a rational explanation for anything from Mangini

B- it's (hopefully) a moot point now.

it's sad that we let JL rest on his laurels for so long. i guess he's served as a stop-gap for the past few years while we "addressed other issues"

Archived