THE BROWNS BOARD

HAHA.., Charlie Bitch out for season with Steelers...

BigBrownsFan

Why are you guys so preoccupied with the Steelers?

The one thing sadder than Steeler fans posting on this board, is members of this board posting about the Steelers.

For once the Browns looked like a pro team, and you post a Steelers thread?

It's a sad state of a pathetic team's fanbase when you post about an injury to the back up QB of another team.

The one thing sadder than Steeler fans posting on this board, is members of this board posting about the Steelers.

It's a sad state of a pathetic team's fanbase when you post about an injury to the back up QB of another team.

Are you guys serious? I think I watched the wrong game. In the game I watched the Orange team gave up over 400 yrds passing and 5 TD's to a Rookie QB of the other team (whom I hear is among the worst in the league). Both teams were over 50% in (29) 3rd down conversions, 100% on (3) 4th down conversions. The blue team has a QB rating against it's defense of 110, for the season.

The game I watched started with a screen pass that went for like 60-yrds before the orange team knew it was even completed.

Not sure why the blue team was only playing with one defensive back, but I give the guy credit for getting within 15-yrds of the receivers on the bombs.

I think it was football ... but then again it was played indoors ...

He was a fifth round draft pick in two different sports.

Since when did male mud wrestling and pin the tail on the donkey become real sports? He's a backup and there is a reason for that. Atelast we can admit when we have bad players. You steeler fans think every player you get is gods gift to this earth. Now only if you spent as much time getting a job to move out of that trailer park as you do trolling a Browns board you might make it somewhere in life.

some browns fans have penis envy other have Super Bowl envy..

I am laughing that the browns have never been to a Super Bowl..

the browns fans are helpless without Modell.. chuckling.. He stole your MOJO...

It's just a game dude. What you do with your penis and a bench full of football players is your business. Besides, it's not like ANYONE of us play a part in any game to change the outcome. Your crappy city plays better football then my crappy city. Now when YOU actually take part in something other then watching it we will talk.

Big Gay Ben is probably hurt so bad, which as a drama queen I could see this, that he might not be cleared to play. Now Batch is out. Whoo hooo.. enter Dennis Dixon. HAHA... another Saturday QB who wont be able to play QB in the NFL. This is interesting... and funny.

Your an Ass ! We will live...

It's just a game dude. What you do with your penis and a bench full of football players is your business. Besides, it's not like ANYONE of us play a part in any game to change the outcome. Your crappy city plays better football then my crappy city. Now when YOU actually take part in something other then watching it we will talk.

OUCH !!!

Since when did male mud wrestling and pin the tail on the donkey become real sports? He's a backup and there is a reason for that. Atelast we can admit when we have bad players. You steeler fans think every player you get is gods gift to this earth. Now only if you spent as much time getting a job to move out of that trailer park as you do trolling a Browns board you might make it somewhere in life.

I didn't know that was a sport, but then again I don't live in the city hosting the gay olympic games.

I have no clue if Dixon will do good as a starter. He certianly won't be near Ben's level but with his athletic ability he might be able to make a few plays that make the difference. If he has to start the rest of the of the season we won't make the playoffs. If he has to start one or two games MAYBE his athletic ability and lack of tape will allow him to do his limited part in getting a win. Or MAYBE his inexperience will get his and the Steelers asses kicked. Who knows, but I like to be on the positive side. Of course, I'd rather the one game he has to start not be against the Ravens.

I didn't know that was a sport, but then again I don't live in the city hosting the gay olympic games.

I have no clue if Dixon will do good as a starter. He certianly won't be near Ben's level but with his athletic ability he might be able to make a few plays that make the difference. If he has to start the rest of the of the season we won't make the playoffs. If he has to start one or two games MAYBE his athletic ability and lack of tape will allow him to do his limited part in getting a win. Or MAYBE his inexperience will get his and the Steelers asses kicked. Who knows, but I like to be on the positive side. Of course, I'd rather the one game he has to start not be against the Ravens.

To our Steeler guys, I almost deleted this thread- it's just not cool in my book to gloat about injuries. Put the shoe on the other foot, and Quinn gets concussed, Anderson breaks his leg, and we're down to Ratliff. The guy who started this thread would be crying like a baby.

I really feel terrible for Charlie Batch. He had a great career at EMU and did a pretty decent job in Detroit, then got released purely because of money. As long as he's with Pittsburgh, he'll never get a chance to start. When he finally does see the field, he gets hurt. He's just too injury prone. He seems like a really great guy, he is heavily involved with charity work and from what I can tell, the people of Pittsburgh do love him.

Then again, his money to minutes ratio has to be insane. He plays 4 snaps a year and gets (at the minimum) six figures? Good for him.

browns are "limpdicks"

The women make fun of them and know they can't close the deal like the Steelers.. LOL

you sure talk an aweful lot about dick...then try to cover it up by talking about women....as if you've ever seen one without an adams apple.

:rolleyes:

stay xxxxin classy you stain. i really had to look twice to make sure you were really laughing at our backup QB being hurt. typical browns fan behavior. dosen't matter if we had ryan leaf at QB.............we'd still kick the browns ass.

Stay classy yourself, sir. You're just proving your ignorance.

browns are "limpdicks"

The women make fun of them and know they can't close the deal like the Steelers.. LOL

Only a virgin would be so pre-occupied with sex. Seriously dude, have you talked to your sister? She might be able to help you out with your problem. If you don't have a sister (maybe that's your problem) I'm sure you have a cousin or your mom would be more than happy to help.

To our Steeler guys, I almost deleted this thread- it's just not cool in my book to gloat about injuries. Put the shoe on the other foot, and Quinn gets concussed, Anderson breaks his leg, and we're down to Ratliff. The guy who started this thread would be crying like a baby.

true

Guest berniesipe
Big Gay Ben is probably hurt so bad, which as a drama queen I could see this, that he might not be cleared to play. Now Batch is out. Whoo hooo.. enter Dennis Dixon. HAHA... another Saturday QB who wont be able to play QB in the NFL. This is interesting... and funny.

Where you masterbaiting while you were typing this slop?

I hate to see anybody injured and I certainly hate to see anyone laughing about an unjured player. Shows a lack of compassion and class.

the cleveland fan base isnt what it used to be. I've come to the conclusion that most of the people on this board cant possibly represent the majority of the browns fan because the majority cant be this pathetic.. or can they?

the cleveland fan base isnt what it used to be. I've come to the conclusion that most of the people on this board cant possibly represent the majority of the browns fan because the majority cant be this pathetic.. or can they?

All of this 7 posts in, awesome. Why do kids off of school this week insist on coming to this board?

If Browns fans are so pathetic in your opinion, consider this an invitation to stay away from here.

I don't believe in gloating about injuries...to Charlie Batch or anyone else. But neither am I gonna shed a tear because some player on some other team gets hurt. For like a period of 5 years in a row the Browns led the league in number of players on the IR list. So, though I wouldn't gloat, neither should you expect any sympathy.

The Devil gets enough Sympathy. hoo hoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL_RbCGxqsc

Archived