THE BROWNS BOARD

The Steelers are mediocre!

d531

Middle of the pack and falling rapidly for the Steelers means barely making the playoffs! The playoffs?......well you see, that's when your team qualifies to play some extra games and maybe even win the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl?.....Well you see, that's when your team .......nevermind most of us already know!

LOL...that's good! Good?.....Well you see, that's something your team is not playing right now.

browns are limpdicks year after year.. No woman wants a soft playa....

get get it up.. lol

I'm not sure why that bothered you. If your team keeps playing as is, you'll be riding the wagon over to Indianapolis and defending the Colts next year anyhow.

They are mid pack in the wild card race and falling quickly! Luv it!

Maybe they'll hit an all time low just in time for our game. Doesn't hurt to dream every now and again, does it?

Aint over yet... we were pretty mediocre in the Super Bowl XL season as well. just for the Hell of it , lets see how it plays out.

i would say that i would agree and disagree with saying the steelers are mediocre. there are players who are hall of famers (ward, troy if he stays healthy and yes, even big ben due to his clutch performances in the playoffs) but there really isn't anyone else who is a superstar. without these three guys they are an average team but with them you can win superbowls. however this can be said about every superbowl team ever. if you take away peyton manning, marvin harrison and bob sanders the colts probably don't win the superbowl 3 years ago. the patriots don't win without brady, harrison and brown.

i think that there are a lot of mediocre players on the steelers who, when put together are a force to reckon with. look at their defense. they have one player who can make it to the hall of fame (hampton will get votes but won't get in) but they have the best defense in the league year after year. if you separate those players then they are average but put them together with a great coordinator and they are great. this once again proves that winning starts from the top down and having a great front office translates onto the field.

browns are limpdicks year after year.. No woman wants a soft playa....

get get it up.. lol

WOW! That is what, the 30th time you posted something refering to a penis? You must be one insecure little man. First you dedicate hours of your life to sign up, read, and post on a Browns board just to try and hurt a few people's feeling to better your ego and now this. Let me guess, YOU cant get it up and so your wife left you for a Browns fan who could and now you spend half your life trying to get back at him? Does that sound about right? I dont know, since you talk about penis alot maybe your just jealous because you rather bend our qb over then yours. Either way tell me, what's it like when you spend more time trying to bring others down then you do to better yourself?

WOW! That is what, the 30th time you posted something refering to a penis? You must be one insecure little man. First you dedicate hours of your life to sign up, read, and post on a Browns board just to try and hurt a few people's feeling to better your ego and now this. Let me guess, YOU cant get it up and so your wife left you for a Browns fan who could and now you spend half your life trying to get back at him? Does that sound about right? I dont know, since you talk about penis alot maybe your just gay and jealous because you rather bend our qb over then yours. Either way tell me, what's it like when you spend more time trying to bring others down then you do to better yourself?

wife? this guy is no more than 13 years old. bank on it.

even though we're at the TOP of the wildcard race and NOT falling quickly at all, i'd STILL rather only be "mid pack in the wild card race and falling quickly" than maybe the worst team in the league and the worst franchise of the past decade like the browns are.

by the way, hows that mangini hire going?

never thought the browns could be worse than they were last year.

BOOOOOYYYYYYYY was i wrong.

even though we're at the TOP of the wildcard race and NOT falling quickly at all, i'd STILL rather only be "mid pack in the wild card race and falling quickly" than maybe the worst team in the league and the worst franchise of the past decade like the browns are.

by the way, hows that mangini hire going?

never thought the browns could be worse than they were last year.

BOOOOOYYYYYYYY was i wrong.

How does it feel, being a former Browns turned bandwagon Steeler fan? After all, the only Steeler fans that come on here and pull bullshit like this are the ones who used to root for us. We'll see you again in 5 years, once the Steelers start losing again.

It is certainly a Quick fall... Lose your focus Fall , Get just a little bit older fall. The Climb can be a B**** but the fall is fast. Hopefully our Organization see this and rectifies it quickly. We have had these stumble type yrs. in the past. Jury is out on just what this is a Stumble or a Fall.

I don't think so much the Steelers are mediocre, I think it is that the AFCN is getting more balanced. Sure Cleveland is having a bit of a rebuilding period but I can remember back in the 80s when they were very competitive year in and year out. The Bengals have finally got a coach that assembled a staff to build a winning team. Are they great? No, but they are pretty good this year. The Ravens are struggling just a bit but they to are a good football team. All the talk about the Bengals consistently choking at the end of the season is living in the past as most Steeler fans do. They think they are living in the glory days of the 70s. Parity has hit the league and any team can lose on any given Sunday. I think the Bengals have the maturity this year to do what they have to do down the stretch. The Browns will find a winning formula and will not be constant cellar dwellers very long. Steelers fans like to rag on the Browns but just two years ago the Steelers finished 3rd in the division just ahead of the Browns. Each season has it surprises and I believe next year the Browns will be one of those surprises. As for Steelers fans who believe the SB is their birth right, well you are mistaken. You have to earn it. Does not matter how many times you earned it before. Every year is played in the hear and now and old records are out the window. I think Steeler fans could use a little humility when discussing other teams. The whole Stains, Bungholes, Rat Birds stuff is juvenile. Show other teams and their fans respect and let your team do the talking on the field. Just my humble opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: The Steelers are no longer Mediocre. They are a losing team. Same roster, same coaches, same game plan. This my friends is a motivation issue. Only one person responsible for motivation and that's Tomlin. He has aloud his players and staff to become complacent. Tomlin knows it, panic mode is starting to kick in, jobs have been threatened, and some heads will roll.

This will only get worse. Welcome to the downhill slide!

Well, childofhumanity Tiny Tim,

you are welcome to tiptoe through the tulips and be happy as a clam.

But you don't have a sense of humor, and you remind me of a long-winded mz the pussy.

You're boring, and the feelings about the Squeelers and ratbirds are justified.

Just my opinion.

Archived