THE BROWNS BOARD

Typical Toothless Steelers Fan @ 0:37

VaporTrail

It was a set up by a liberal news media.

Well aware. I lol'd.

And yes, the Steeler fan looked stupid, I knew we had to have a dumb ass out there somewhere!

No, you seem to have missed the part where I said typical. As in, this typical toothless steelers fan talks, acts, and looks probably much like you do. You.

The dumbest, white trash, trailer dwelling, no job havin, three junk cars in his front yard, Steeler fan has more football intelligence than the entire Browns nation.....oh wait, there isn't one of those.....city of Cleveland

I just read about a Steelers fan that kicked his girlfriend cousin's dog to death for not being quiet. During the KC game.

See, I can look witty by using the strikethrough BB code too!

I just read about a Steelers fan that kicked his girlfriend cousin's dog to death for not being quiet. During the KC game.

See, I can look witty by using the strikethrough BB code too!

Geezz that is the Human condition brother. I wonder who Anthony Sowell is a fan of ? Good chance he is a Browns fan.... is that a Blight on ALL Browns fans ?? NO...the human condition , inherently Evil . Good bad and in between , Fans are people and peolpe are s****y at times. Thats real life...sad but true.

Also, allow me to explain to you what I am doing. I'll use quotes to help you understand.

The dumbest, white trash, trailer dwelling, no job havin, three junk cars in his front yard, Steeler fan has more football intelligence than the entire Browns nation

Ok, I can handle that. It's arguable. I mean, honestly, there's something wrong with us that we're going to keep rooting for our suckass team year after suckass year. But I digress.

Browns nation.....oh wait, there isn't one of those.....city of Cleveland

Blatantly false. Therefore, I will use my power of logical fallacies to ignore everything else he says. Then I will come up with something that took just about the same amount of intelligence (or lack thereof) to say. If you really wanted to troll me, why don't you just post a picture of your rings?

notice not one browns fans was there.. They can't read or win Super Bowls.. LOL

Or we're aware that Sarah Palin is a Retard that wanted to ban books, doesn't believe that dinosaurs ever existed, can't name any of the journals nor magazines she claims to read, doesn't know how plan B works, and knows nothing about foreign policy. Or not.

Some are just morons....that was just too easy!

I meant what I said. Apparently you're the one who can't read. Browns fans do have a distinct lack of some kind of intelligence in that we root for our team even when they're in the state they are today. It's in a ways similar to a parent were having a child with an IQ of idiot, much like yourself. That parent would still unconditionally love that child. Hopefully.

You must be referring to the 80's......yes the Steelers sucked, it was horrible, it was embarrassing.....thank God their record was better than the Browns record for the last 40 years..................your stuff is weak kid!

What does that have to do with what's being argued? You said the Steelers merch outsold Browns merch this past decade. I'm willing to bet that Browns merch outsold Steelers merch in the 80's. I wouldn't know where to look it up though. Also, I'm not saying we didn't have bandwagon fans back then. Anyone that's a bandwagon Browns fan nowadays is an idiot. Anyone that's a Browns fan nowadays is a masochist.

LOL! While I'm not big fan of Sarah Palin, I think it's pretty clear this guy is likely just one of the followers of Mm! Mm! Mm! Barack Hussein Obama. I wonder if he was going around to the democratic rallies asking people how much they knew about Obama's foreign and energy polices.

But man, that Steelers fan! That was gold. Thank you for that.

This reminds me of the media coverage of tornados. The reporter seems to go out of his way to find the most redneck unintelligent people to talk to about it. It is scary to think that any of those people actually have the power to vote. They should be much more aware of the issue before they get close to a ballot box.

Archived