THE BROWNS BOARD

Introduction

ChildOfHumanity

Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

Welcome bungal fan we dont see to many of your kind on here...ahhhh thats right you guys are next in line for a free ride on the mangini express!

Enjoy...;)

Now please go tell coach lewis to tell his coordinators not to try to win ,dont cheat ,dont think and dont use a gameplan or otherwise adjust anything that would outsmart dumboll/ryan and make them have to change their perfect non flexible strategy...doing so could make mangooni look bad..and that will most certainly get the bungals accused of showing up to play with an unfair advantage..tell them to play merciful keep it close afterall... everyone in the afcn and the nfl in general except for some browns fans want mangini to stay around for years to come! ;)

Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

Put a serious licking on my boys. Can't say I was totally surprised as I think their deffense is really pretty good. That game exposed some of the things that bother me about this years team. Awsome defense but marginal offense to go with it. And to many players don't know how to secure the football. It was a well deserved thumping!

Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?

Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. They everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

haha. All right! Just keep hating them Squeelers and you'll fit in just fine around here. Your smashing of DJHERO the 40 year old Virgin already gives you positive rep in my book.

As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.

How very kind of you. It was my honor to serve. I am doing well. Just not very mobile anymore. But like I said the internet lets me keep my sanity. And watching football wrecks my sanity! But I do love it so! :D

You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.

I thought the kick was just left of the upright when I saw it but I just attributed it to a bad camera angle. But it certainly would not be the first time the refs blew a called that determined the outcome of a game.

Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

Wait he's from kentucky?

Wait he's from kentucky?

Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? ;)

Oh, I gotcha! Well I have not married my sister yet if that is the concern! :lol:

Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? ;)

Have a feeling it will be more along the lines of 24-21 Bengals. The Bengals seem content with jumping out to a nice first quarter lead and then shutting the offense down. Not going very far in the playoffs playing that way. Assuming they make the playoffs.

Bengals will win 40 to 3. Carson will have 5 td passes!

Archived