THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Mangini's Lisp Effect Team Morale?

CoachShmaltz

Do the Browns need a coach with a more masculine speaking voice? I wonder if Mangini's lisp is effecting locker room morale. His lisp really bothers me because it is so whithpy. It might be tough to put on your "game face" after hearing a pep talk from your coach with a lisp.

Quinn wesponds rewee wew to lithpy tawkews.

Mangini was hired for his ability to reach homosexuals.

I could care less about his lisp and the fact he sounds like a girlyboy who was raised without a father in San Fransisco ,he is a great speaker but unfortunately the things he speaks his venomous kool-aid about are lies ,false fluff ,mis-information intended to deceive what he perceives as a stupid fan base or things he can not deliver on ,exaggerations and mountains of "its a process" sugar coating and reasons/excuses why everyone sucks but him..

To me its not how he sounds as much as the uncreative baby babble ,deceitful garbage he spews out..whats wrong with being a real mans man and saying ...im mad as hell about losing ,nothing is working and some frackin heads are gonna roll...im sure the players dont drink the kool-aid now either..

Mangini should take vocal lessons in the art of LABIALS. Then, he might not sound like a petite French girl. If Mangini was a telemarketer I would laugh and hang up. I would laugh at Mangini and then hang up on Mangini because it is bad enough to be another fat head coach, but to be a fat head coach with a lisp is simply inexcusable.

Sorry dude, if my coach had a lisp it'd be tough to take him seriously.

Then I'd have to question your character. To mock someone for something so ridiculously insignificant is petty and childish, in my opinion.

Football is a manly game, a game of men- where men can be men. Mangini, although bulbous and outwardly manly, seems to enjoy speaking with a lisp. Listen close to his press conferences. Doesn't it sound like he's trying hard to pick only the words he can lisp?

He doesn't have A LISP..What are you listening too Mr Mensa member..Mangini is a state wrestling

champion..I would put serious money he'ed whup your ass up and down Lou Groza Blvd

He doesn't have A LISP..What are you listening too Mr Mensa member..Mangini is a state wrestling

champion..I would put serious money he'ed whup your ass up and down Lou Groza Blvd

I don't hear it either but all I've listened to is youtube. Doesn't matter. It's a stupid thing to criticize.

I don't know who Ghoolie is, and I don't care he was a wrestling champ. First, he played football at WESLEYAN. You guys know how funny that is? It is a school that I believe just lost out to Oberlin being the most "vegetarian friendly."

Wesleyan's rep is: gals don't shave their pits, and it's all the ultra-rich, ultra-ultra liberal kids who really stuck it to ma and pa by not going to Swarthmore, Williams, Middlebury, Amherst, or (God-forbid) Bates or Bowdoin.

And yeah, listen close- he sounds like he's gargling his tongue.

do you think the san diego chargers will fear the browns more or less because our head coach has a lisp? i say MORE. it's like that song "a boy named sue." don't poke the gorilla in the monkeyhouse son . . . like how many times you think Eric got teased as a kid? and now Eric is still teased about the lisp . . . as an adult? I look for Eric (and his lisp) to take out a lifetime's worth of schoolyard teasing all over the san diego chargers . . . splat. go browns!

Archived