THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon Edwards, We've Seen the Pitts too!

Brownshirt

This guy needs to go to Oakland, he's in LaLa land already!

http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/...ormer_clev.html

He needs to go to Oakland because he's in LaLa land (LA) already???????

That's like saying a player should go to Cleveland because he likes the beer in Milwaukee. (OK - Oakland is 30 miles closer to LA than Milwaukee is to Cleveland but you get the point.)

Actually many consider Cleveland to be Oakland east these days, and as you know there's plenty of players who wouldn't play for Oakland no matter how much they pay them.

Depending on who free agents ask for a "reference" you might have as tough a time finding players as Oakland has had... though I guess with Oakland having a "good" season at 3-8 that might be a good thing for the Browns.

He needs to go to Oakland because he's in LaLa land (LA) already???????

That's like saying a player should go to Cleveland because he likes the beer in Milwaukee.

Actually many consider Cleveland to be Oakland east these days, and as you know there's plenty of players who wouldn't play for Oakland no matter how much they pay them.

Depending on who free agents ask for a "reference" you might have as tough a time finding players as Oakland has had... though I guess with Oakland having a "good" season at 3-8 that might be a good thing for the Browns.

Thanks for proving your an asshole!

Thanks for proving your an asshole!

You mean an asshole who passed 5th grade geography.

I'm sure you realize that even though Edwards isn't exactly a model citizen, free agents do take notice when players tell them to stay the hell away from a franchise.

In the case of Oakland, do you think that's the preferred place for high caliber players these days? Or are many players willing to take a pay cut to get the hell out of there?

Archived