THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns will win Today against the Bengals

ATENEARS

Last week we were coming off Monday Night Football and a little petered. Today we show that taking these wannabe's to OT wasn't a fluke.

Shake the savings jar clean, bet the kids lunch money ... this ones in the bucket.

So warm here I sat out under the moon in a wife beater ... Marko you'll be fine next weekend.

Carson (The BEST QB in the game) will destroy the clowns. Expect to get destroyed that way you won't be so disappointed when it happens. Good tip huh? :lol:

By "best qb in the game" I assume you mean in this particular game. You couldn't mean in the entire qame of football....that would make you look like an idiot. The Browns will beat the Bengals today......guaranteed.

Guest berniesipe

Carson is toying with the browns. I feel sorry for the browns. You brown fans better hope the league doesn't pull the franchise out of cleveland again!

And oh by the way, carson is the BEST QB in the LEAGUE! Do you dig it?

Guest berniesipe

The clowns are behind by two scores in the fourth qtr. and quinn is throwing two yard passes. How embarrassing is that. When they move the team this time the fans should insist they take the browns name and history too!

Last week we were coming off Monday Night Football and a little petered. Today we show that taking these wannabe's to OT wasn't a fluke.

Shake the savings jar clean, bet the kids lunch money ... this ones in the bucket.

So warm here I sat out under the moon in a wife beater ... Marko you'll be fine next weekend.

How many trap games are there in a season? Seems like I see this posted all too frequently. I guess we need to build a better trap.. it's not working.

Archived