THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Browns 26 Bengals 23 -- Browns found their offense, now they get enough defense to topple Bungles who revealed true selves last week.

Ravens 13 Steelers 0 --Steelers starts ome guy named Dixon and get their dicks knocked off.

Zombo

Browns 26 Bengals 23 -- Browns found their offense, now they get enough defense to topple Bungles who revealed true selves last week.

Ravens 13 Steelers 0 --Steelers starts ome guy named Dixon and get their dicks knocked off.

Zombo

At least we HAVE Dicks...you Puzzzie. By the way did you see Detroit on Thanksgiving ? And THAT was the team who Rack up all those yards on you guys ??? As much as I would LOVE You guys Beat the Bengals... we have a FAR Better chance of Our Guys Beating Baltimore.

Zombo

Well at least I feel a Little Better on your Your Steelers Prediction now !!

At least we HAVE Dicks...you Puzzzie. By the way did you see Detroit on Thanksgiving ? And THAT was the team who Rack up all those yards on you guys ??? As much as I would LOVE You guys Beat the Bengals... we have a FAR Better chance of Our Guys Beating Baltimore.

WHO DEY?! Not the steelers apparently, lol. Relax bro. Any point in picking on the brownies this year? Nope! Just sit back and relax and enjoy that tye for the 2nd spot in our division. Take some comfort in the fact that the team that beat you this week also got whooped twice by the bengals. I'm guaranteeing you don't have an account over at bengals.com. You'd get owned by your own fanbase over there lol.

I know, I know. Six rings speech coming up? Save it! Just keep in mind that this year, you're praying for a wild card spot. The better team is winning the division this year ;)

Quit picking on this franchise that means you no harm this season. Move on troll, unless you actually have something meaningful to say.

As for you browns fans, good game today. At least it still looks like your team is trying to win. Last year, we were basically in the same horrible spot as you guys. Plus we're soaking up this season cause we're not sure how long it's gonna last lol. You gotta hand it to us, at least we beat up on the steelers and the ravens for you guys. Have a good one guys, and good luck.

WHO DEY?! Not the steelers apparently, lol. Relax bro. Any point in picking on the brownies this year? Nope! Just sit back and relax and enjoy that tye for the 2nd spot in our division. Take some comfort in the fact that the team that beat you this week also got whooped twice by the bengals. I'm guaranteeing you don't have an account over at bengals.com. You'd get owned by your own fanbase over there lol.

I know, I know. Six rings speech coming up? Save it! Just keep in mind that this year, you're praying for a wild card spot. The better team is winning the division this year ;)

Quit picking on this franchise that means you no harm this season. Move on troll, unless you actually have something meaningful to say.

As for you browns fans, good game today. At least it still looks like your team is trying to win. Last year, we were basically in the same horrible spot as you guys. Plus we're soaking up this season cause we're not sure how long it's gonna last lol. You gotta hand it to us, at least we beat up on the steelers and the ravens for you guys. Have a good one guys, and good luck.

Dude who the F*** are you ??? 1 post ? You dont know me OR my track record here. I don't pick on Cleveland just have friends here....Whatever... I am no troll . Been here 4 yrs. and respect Cleveland AND their fan base. You are a ?? Bengals fan ? lol... No Not on Bengals Board cuz I dont CARE about Cincinnati . We have had a real rivalry with Cleveland for a long time. Cincy ??? Whatever just a lot of Blaa Blaa blaa down there. ...enjoy your Regular season success ... You guys will lose your 1st playoff game as usual. We are indeed down this year and Cincy is the better team. But it wont last you will be looking back up at us next year , I know I know ... time are "Changing" The AFC North runs through Cincinnati now , all that blaa blaa. and 6 ring is kool and all , but we are looking for our team to get number 7 ...whenever that is. Maybe next year , maybe 20 yrs... geez maybe THIS Year still I am thinking we will finish this year for the Hell of it. Talk S*** after you beat us for at least a couple years. And if we happen to meet AGAIN this year. Dont make any silly bets.

Dude who the F*** are you ??? 1 post ? You dont know me OR my track record here. I don't pick on Cleveland just have friends here....Whatever... I am no troll . Been here 4 yrs. and respect Cleveland AND their fan base. You are a ?? Bengals fan ? lol... No Not on Bengals Board cuz I dont CARE about Cincinnati . We have had a real rivalry with Cleveland for a long time. Cincy ??? Whatever just a lot of Blaa Blaa blaa down there. ...enjoy your Regular season success ... You guys will lose your 1st playoff game as usual. We are indeed down this year and Cincy is the better team. But it wont last you will be looking back up at us next year , I know I know ... time are "Changing" The AFC North runs through Cincinnati now , all that blaa blaa. and 6 ring is kool and all , but we are looking for our team to get number 7 ...whenever that is. Maybe next year , maybe 20 yrs... geez maybe THIS Year still I am thinking we will finish this year for the Hell of it. Talk S*** after you beat us for at least a couple years. And if we happen to meet AGAIN this year. Dont make any silly bets.

post-1656-1259645757_thumb.jpg

Archived