THE BROWNS BOARD

Consistency

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Brady Quinn proved today that he should be the quarterback over Derek Anderson. Quinn has been very consistent. Many wondered if he could come off his big performance against Detroit with a solid outing against the Bengals - and he did. Quinn is the most accurate QB in the AFC. If it wasn't for Mangini putting Anderson in against Baltimore, I think Quinn would have turned this team around with the proper reps and we would be competing for the playoffs.

We have found our QB of the future.

Brady Quinn proved today that he should be the quarterback over Derek Anderson. Quinn has been very consistent. Many wondered if he could come off his big performance against Detroit with a solid outing against the Bengals - and he did. Quinn is the most accurate QB in the AFC. If it wasn't for Mangini putting Anderson in against Baltimore, I think Quinn would have turned this team around with the proper reps and we would be competing for the playoffs.

:lol: very funny

Ill give him the rest of the season before Ill agree with that

have you even looked at todays statistics?

Brady Quinn proved today that he should be the quarterback over Derek Anderson. Quinn has been very consistent. Many wondered if he could come off his big performance against Detroit with a solid outing against the Bengals - and he did. Quinn is the most accurate QB in the AFC . If it wasn't for Mangini putting Anderson in against Baltimore, I think Quinn would have turned this team around with the proper reps and we would be competing for the playoffs.

Man you must be smoking something REAL GOOD! :blink:

Archived