THE BROWNS BOARD

2010 starts today............

Lombardi4Browns

We have 3 for sure, maybe 5 players that are worth keeping, the rest are pretty much crap players, easily available as walk ons during pre season.

I was against playing Quinn because once people saw him play his trade value would be next to nothing. Well, nice going Browns. Now the world knows what we knew all along.......... he's a bust.

I would package Quinn and Andersen and get whatever shit draft picks I could for them. I would trade Joe Thomas for as high of a pick as I could get. We over paid for this fat ass and he really isn't an impact player.

Once the team is stripped down, use our draft picks for impact offensive players. For teh 40 or so shit players we cut, simply hire walk ons for the league minimum. With the money left under that cap go hog ass wild in the FA market.

Then, begin again.

This team is pure shit.

lol...what up ghoolie......?

Tell me who you want making the picks? Mangini? After watching EM take a center in the first round with guys like Jeremy Machlin, Beanie Wells available.... watching Em take robiskie when a Rb like LeSean mcCoy was available? Do you want Mangini as a coach? Who would you like as a FO czar position? How about some mention of some people as substitutes to who we have in place? Do you even know of one guy available in Free agency? list the guys you want....

SEE....all you do every year is say scrap the team and build thru the draft and FA...but you don't have a fking clue as to who to Make the picks, Who to pick, why to pick...etc! NEVER any ideas based in reality! Just fire them all bring in shoe salesman and have lerner sell or move the team....you should stick with the titans!!!

We have 3 for sure, maybe 5 players that are worth keeping, the rest are pretty much crap players, easily available as walk ons during pre season.

I was against playing Quinn because once people saw him play his trade value would be next to nothing. Well, nice going Browns. Now the world knows what we knew all along.......... he's a bust.

I would package Quinn and Andersen and get whatever shit draft picks I could for them. I would trade Joe Thomas for as high of a pick as I could get. We over paid for this fat ass and he really isn't an impact player.

Once the team is stripped down, use our draft picks for impact offensive players. For teh 40 or so shit players we cut, simply hire walk ons for the league minimum. With the money left under that cap go hog ass wild in the FA market.

Then, begin again.

This team is pure shit.

Quinn has more value than Anderson - but both could be adequate elsewhere... Quinn could be adequate here with enough good players around him too, but that's not going to happen soon... trade him if there's value to be had

If not, hold onto Quinn as that's one less free agent you need to bring in.

The problem is that you can't rebuild a team quickly by the draft alone. Most draftees need 2-3 years minimum. You need a blend of free agents and draftees to rebuild a team - and with the current state of affairs of the organization, barring some dramatic change (i.e. a new coach and GM would help) nearly all decent players will avoid the Browns as much as players avoid the Raiders.

Then, begin again.

This team is pure shit.

Well, the one damn thing I WOULDN"T do is trade Joe Thomas. He is in only his third year and could be a Pro Bowler for the next 10. If everything else is garbage, at least he would be the rock that you build around.

Then, begin again.

This team is pure shit.

Well, there's one candidate for the GM job who can be eliminated.

Archived