THE BROWNS BOARD

Aaaaand WHY didn't we pick up LJ??

SoCalDog

We have ZERO running game...NOTHING... Lewis is done and Harrison is a 3rd down back at best. So, why did we not jump on LJ like the Bengals did? Why not give him a chance?

:wacko:

It's painful to watch how obvious it is we have no big time playmakers on either side of the ball. Quinn (or DA) really won't be successful until we get a couple guys who can make big time plays. Hope we get some in FA or the draft.

this whole time we all bitched and moaned about the QB's...it really wasn't them at all. It's everything else.

Because he is a cancer and doesn't fit into our gameplan for the future. And who's to say that if we did sign him, that he would have had the same success? Hell I bet Jamal Lewis would look that good if he got to run against our defense

Agreed. I thought Jamal looked tough today, picking up yards he had no business getting. I suspect he would have gotten some yardage with a decent offense surrounding him.

Agreed. I thought Jamal looked tough today, picking up yards he had no business getting. I suspect he would have gotten some yardage with a decent offense surrounding him.

I agree Professor. He seemed to stop dancing and hit the hole, when they were open of course. That has been my complaint all along. When the hole is closed, I understand that. But when the hole is open hit it and stop dancing. He seemed to accomplish this more readily yesterday.

We have ZERO running game...NOTHING... Lewis is done and Harrison is a 3rd down back at best. So, why did we not jump on LJ like the Bengals did? Why not give him a chance?

:wacko:

It's painful to watch how obvious it is we have no big time playmakers on either side of the ball. Quinn (or DA) really won't be successful until we get a couple guys who can make big time plays. Hope we get some in FA or the draft.

this whole time we all bitched and moaned about the QB's...it really wasn't them at all. It's everything else.

He ran well on our pathetic Defense. And yes, both QB's suck.

Because he is a cancer and doesn't fit into our gameplan for the future. And who's to say that if we did sign him, that he would have had the same success? Hell I bet Jamal Lewis would look that good if he got to run against our defense

You don't still have nightmares of September 14th, 2003?

I do.

ROTFLMAO.......................

OUR GAMEPLAN FOR THE FUTURE? Dude, are you a stand-up comic? WF plan would that be? To keep losing?

Please, tell us about our gameplan for developing a running game? Show us the quotes where the Browns FO has shared a "gameplan" for our future running game. Well?

Cancer? Yeah, what a cancer he was running the ball down our throats yesterday. Wow ! Everytime he knocked Browns players on their ass you could hear the Bengals saying out loud..... Look, another first down..... man he sucks, what a cancer. I wish we had NICE guys like Jamal and Harrison.

Idiots said the same thing about Corey Dillon. B elichik certainly hasn't had a problem with the "cancerous WR" we brought in, has he?

The fact of the matter is our players blow. PITTSBURGH can afford to say LJ doesn't fit their system, BUT THE BROWNS? Good God man, we have the worst running game in the NFL and You're worried about somebody's personality?

Top FA don't want to play in Cleveland. They know about Lerner's manipulative style and total lack of understanding of football. The reason we weren't active on LJ is because WE ARE A LOSER ORGANIZATION.

First off almost every RB looks good against our D.

Second Mangini doesn't want to appear on LJ's twitter being called a fag. :lol:

Third we allready have one tumor his name is Jamal Lewis, who still gets the ball 20 more times a game than he should.

ROTFLMAO.......................

OUR GAMEPLAN FOR THE FUTURE? Dude, are you a stand-up comic? WF plan would that be? To keep losing?

Please, tell us about our gameplan for developing a running game? Show us the quotes where the Browns FO has shared a "gameplan" for our future running game. Well?

Cancer? Yeah, what a cancer he was running the ball down our throats yesterday. Wow ! Everytime he knocked Browns players on their ass you could hear the Bengals saying out loud..... Look, another first down..... man he sucks, what a cancer. I wish we had NICE guys like Jamal and Harrison.

Idiots said the same thing about Corey Dillon. B elichik certainly hasn't had a problem with the "cancerous WR" we brought in, has he?

The fact of the matter is our players blow. PITTSBURGH can afford to say LJ doesn't fit their system, BUT THE BROWNS? Good God man, we have the worst running game in the NFL and You're worried about somebody's personality?

Top FA don't want to play in Cleveland. They know about Lerner's manipulative style and total lack of understanding of football. The reason we weren't active on LJ is because WE ARE A LOSER ORGANIZATION.

You would have to be an idiot to not notice our gameplan for the future. Obviously, Mangini wants to bring in guys who buy into his system. If he didn't care about how guys personalities were, he would have kept both Winslow and Braylon. Randy Moss was able to go to NE because they have a stable organization and head coach. And of course LJ looked good yesterday, he was running against OUR DEFENSE (ranked 32nd in the league). All 3 of our rbs probably look like AP if they got to run against our defense (which consequently, has lost 3 of its best run defenders for the season) I mean look how good LJ was with the chiefs... Oh wait, he sucked with them and that's why he got cut in the first place.

And yes LJ wouldn't work into Mangini's system. If we did sign him, who's to say that he would carry the same success with us. Yes we know our organization is unstable and has a history of losing. But just blowing it all up and starting over again is not the way to fix things. I still think that Mangini does have the ability to do change that. He's starting from the ground up and thats why we look like complete shit right now. You can't expect an immediate fix with our organization. With the mess that it's been in over time, its gonna take a couple of seasons with a stable head coach to right this ship.

Archived