THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers Versus Ravens

Lombardi4Browns

Polamalu still hurt? Ben may play? Steelers getting a biut long in the tooth?

Yeah, but the Steelers are a total package franchise. I thing the Steelers will play a conservative offense, pressure with defense and look for opportunity. At the end of the day? Pittsburgh players have more heart and make plays when it counts.

Baltimore thinks they smell blood? Pittsburgh will do what they have to do to win. Hit, tackle, run, AND make offensive plays when it counts.

I'll take Pittsburgh 21 - 17 and am willign ot bet Dixon makes a big play or two.

Polamalu still hurt? Ben may play? Steelers getting a biut long in the tooth?

Yeah, but the Steelers are a total package franchise. I thing the Steelers will play a conservative offense, pressure with defense and look for opportunity. At the end of the day? Pittsburgh players have more heart and make plays when it counts.

Baltimore thinks they smell blood? Pittsburgh will do what they have to do to win. Hit, tackle, run, AND make offensive plays when it counts.

I'll take Pittsburgh 21 - 17 and am willign ot bet Dixon makes a big play or two.

Ravens will take away any running game that the Steelers think about throwing at them.

Ravens 28-10

Ravens 20-17 in OT. Shirley MacLaine and I actually channelled the answer to this question yesterday morning, but since I was travelling and didn't have access to my computer I couldn't post the answer until now. As God is my witness, I am telling the truth.

wow... Incredible Pick !!!! lol.... So close So Far !

I think the real question here is will both teams get leapfrogged by the surging Titans? I for one hope they do. I think Denver has righted the ship and will make the playoffs at least as a wild card. San Diego is going to the playoffs too. Cincy has a 2-game lead right now and owns division tiebreakers so neither Pitt nor Balt will catch Cincy.

I'd be quite happy if the Bengals were the only team in the AFC North that made the playoffs.

I think the real question here is will both teams get leapfrogged by the surging Titans? I for one hope they do. I think Denver has righted the ship and will make the playoffs at least as a wild card. San Diego is going to the playoffs too. Cincy has a 2-game lead right now and owns division tiebreakers so neither Pitt nor Balt will catch Cincy.

I'd be quite happy if the Bengals were the only team in the AFC North that made the playoffs.

Don't forget the jags as well. They are sitting at 6-5 and have a better conference record than both at this current time

vs. Raiders * At Home Ben back...Talented team with Backs against wall WIN !!

@ Browns Talented Team with backs against wall WIN

vs. Packers * Tuff game but Troy back...AT Home and STILL Backs against wall WIN !

vs. Ravens * Ben Healthy Ratbirds could barley handle us with a 3rd string QB we WIN !!

@ Dolphins * May not need win.... If needed Much more talented than Dolphins... and Backs against wall WIN !!

We should Win out but One loss wont kill us UNLESS its to the Raiders !!! I dont see that BUT I didnt see KC either !!!

No Certainties but Steelers will Most likely get in ...and then You NEVER KNOW !!!

Don't forget the jags as well. They are sitting at 6-5 and have a better conference record than both at this current time

Jags schedule

Houston Texans Jax Municipal Stadium Very Tuff game ...I pick Texans

Miami Dolphins Jax Municipal Stadium Tuff game but Jax better and at home WIN

Indianapolis Colts Jax Municipal Stadium Please INDY Rolls...

at New England Patriots Gillette Stadium Ditto but N.E.

at Cleveland Browns Cleveland Browns Stad. Jax continues stagger finish as Browns Win !!

8~8 Finish Jacksonville NOT and Issue. Tennessee maybe Not Jax ! Tennessee prob too little Too late though.

vs. Packers * Tuff game but Troy back...AT Home and STILL Backs against wall WIN !

vs. Ravens * Ben Healthy Ratbirds could barley handle us with a 3rd string QB we WIN !!

@ Dolphins * May not need win.... If needed Much more talented than Dolphins... and Backs against wall WIN !!

We should Win out but One loss wont kill us UNLESS its to the Raiders !!! I dont see that BUT I didnt see KC either !!!

No Certainties but Steelers will Most likely get in ...and then You NEVER KNOW !!!

I'll give you the Raiders and Browns but the Packers are a better team playing better football - that's a loss. The first part of your Ravens sentence - Ben Healthy - is questionable. The Dolphins game is going to be a coin flip. At BEST the Steelers go 3-2 to finish out the year. That could be enough to make the playoffs. 2-3 is definately not good enough.

Damn I wish the Browns had a shred of talent to make a difference here. The entire team looks like practice squad rejects.

I'll give you the Raiders and Browns but the Packers are a better team playing better football - that's a loss. The first part of your Ravens sentence - Ben Healthy - is questionable. The Dolphins game is going to be a coin flip. At BEST the Steelers go 3-2 to finish out the year. That could be enough to make the playoffs. 2-3 is definately not good enough.

Damn I wish the Browns had a shred of talent to make a difference here. The entire team looks like practice squad rejects.

your view understandable ... BUT Green Bay is A Home Game and Ben will be fine .... Thats a Win no way does GB Beat us at home please did you see what Minn. did to them. They are an also ran..... 4-1 because the Miami game wont matter. If for some reason Ben isnt fine .... then 3-2 would be Solid.... but i don't see why Ben wont be ok. Unless you know something the rest of us are not privy to !!

Is this the Steeler's remaining schedule? If so, yes, they should be favored to win all of them except the Packers game perhaps. But, as noted, that is a home game. In all, yes, it is quite a weak remaining schedule. But remember, Ravens do hold the edge with their win.

Jags schedule

Houston Texans Jax Municipal Stadium Very Tuff game ...I pick Texans

Miami Dolphins Jax Municipal Stadium Tuff game but Jax better and at home WIN

Indianapolis Colts Jax Municipal Stadium Please INDY Rolls...

at New England Patriots Gillette Stadium Ditto but N.E.

at Cleveland Browns Cleveland Browns Stad. Jax continues stagger finish as Browns Win !!

8~8 Finish Jacksonville NOT and Issue. Tennessee maybe Not Jax ! Tennessee prob too little Too late though.

Well, the Jags are 6-5 now, They should be favored to win 3 of these games, giving them say 9 wins. Steelers need to get to 10 wins, while having both Jags and Ravens stumble, as both Jags and Ravens currently hold tie breakers over Steelers.

The Ravens have a similar schedule to the Steelers: @Green Bay, home to Lions, home to Bears, @Steelers, @Raiders.

Yea, I think a wildcard spot could come down to the Ravens/Steelers next meeting. Titans would have to win heavy to compete.

Their schedule: @Houston, home to Arizona, @Indy, home to Rams and Dolphins. They can ONLY lose one more game at best, and hope all the competition ahead of them falters.

Archived