THE BROWNS BOARD

Why the hell is Hank Poteat getting pt??????????????????

SJ_Browns

Dude sucks and gets burnt every week. Has Coye Francis seen any playing time? I can't even remember. I would rather let a young buck take his lumps and see if he can get better than stick with a crappy vet who is stuck in his ways!

I did chuckle once as Hank looked as Lost as ever out there. We drafted him and Mel Kiper called him the "Poor~Mans Deion Sanders" , well he had the POOR Right. And ou are dead on in your assessment.

Dude sucks and gets burnt every week. Has Coye Francis seen any playing time? I can't even remember. I would rather let a young buck take his lumps and see if he can get better than stick with a crappy vet who is stuck in his ways!

cuz Mangini's a moron.

He's never been good, but always has a job. He must hook-up defensive coaches up with hookers and blow like no man that has ever come before him.

Zombo

With the Browns suckfest that's gone on all season long I think its posts like these that keep me coming back. Thanks Z

Because under mangoofy unless your an ex-jet or a new free agent you have to earn what time you get on the field according to the horses own fat ass..not taking anything from roth he looked like the only true pro caliber LB we have on the field but its still one in many,many mistakes this regime has made ,to not give the rooks a real on the job evaluation because some players actually excel under the limelight and this team couldnt look any worse ,but heres a quote from the mealy mouthed maggot himself...just more double talk would we expect less?

Mangini:

With any of the playing time, it's got to be earned," said Mangini. "It will depend on as we look at San Diego, where we're going to have Mike Adams, whether he'll work back at safety or work at corner. We've had different combinations of people working at those different spots. Some of it's going to be a function of what we see that they're doing."

Double standards like starting guys that havent even been in a practice or opportunity session will cause division amongst the troops but mangini isnt about building for today or next year its about keeping his job at this point..and thats going to be rough he has demonstrated without a doubt he cant draft ,properly evaluate talent or coach a winning strategy...he cant even stay true to his own moral or philosophical bullcrap

In the 2002 AFC Wild Card game (Browns vs. Steelers) he was the cornerback that played for the Steelers that got burned and gave up 2 TDs simultaneously to Dennis Northcutt. WTF.

I didn't know it was possible to give up two touchdowns at the same time.

In the 2002 AFC Wild Card game (Browns vs. Steelers) he was the cornerback that played for the Steelers that got burned and gave up 2 TDs simultaneously to Dennis Northcutt. WTF.

yeah, it's pretty sad that he got smoked by dropcutt. poteat should've retired after that game and saved the browns the trouble of having to deal with his lack of abilities.

Archived