THE BROWNS BOARD

Consensus Top 6 picks updated

ThreeBD

If Oakland had waited a year they probably could have had Suh instead of a great player like Seymour going downhill. And that might be exactly what BB was thinking. When the pats have been most successful their d line has been able to put pressure on. Suh is that guy. I hope we pick ahead of new england. Brady, please prove to everyone that you can be a good QB in the next six weeks.

I don't think we are going to be adding another Notre Dame QB. As I have said, we need help up the middle. Draft Ndamakong Suh, DT or Eric Berry Safety.

I totally agree, I want us to take either of them with our first pick. I also do not think any QB in this draft class is worth where we will be picking.

If Oakland had waited a year they probably could have had Suh instead of a great player like Seymour going downhill. And that might be exactly what BB was thinking. When the pats have been most successful their d line has been able to put pressure on. Suh is that guy. I hope we pick ahead of new england. Brady, please prove to everyone that you can be a good QB in the next six weeks.

Berry will not get picked with the #1 overall- Suh is another story.

Regarding the Pats- Dem Saints showed Father Time is catching up to them. Prediction? One and done in the playoffs.

I agree Suh or berry is likely. I don't think it is a lock that we have the first pick. I don't know if I would mind if they took Russell Okung. Him and Thomas on the ends with Mack at Center would Shore up Line for years to come. I think I would use the rest of the picks I have on D after that

Well let us hope we're bad enough to have the first pick and some sucker with more spare picks than brains is in love with Clausen.

WSS

OK, but I wouldn't want to go too far down. If the Browns have the #1 overall, go ahead and pick King Kong Suh. If they have #2 or #3 go for Berry. The team needs a defensive playmaker as much as it needs an offensive one.

Archived