THE BROWNS BOARD

Coming to Cleveland...first Browns Game (Question)

NJ Shark Week

Hey People,

I'm coming to my first game at the Dawg Pound later this month. I'm looking up tickets but wanted to get some answers on the stadium atmosphere. I like games where I can stand the whole time and not worry about the people behind me cause they are sitting down. What sections, other than the Dawg Pound endzone seats, will I be able to stand though the game without catching jazz from other people behind me. 105?

Thanks

Hey People,

I'm coming to my first game at the Dawg Pound later this month. I'm looking up tickets but wanted to get some answers on the stadium atmosphere. I like games where I can stand the whole time and not worry about the people behind me cause they are sitting down. What sections, other than the Dawg Pound endzone seats, will I be able to stand though the game without catching jazz from other people behind me. 105?

Thanks

If you're going to root for the Chargers- well, my season tickets are in 105, and I'll take a pretty dim view if you're standing up the whole game in front of me.

There's going to be plenty of seats for both the Raiders and Jags game available, and if you want to stand and cheer your head off, buy a ticket for any 100 level section, and stand in the last row- some of it's handicapped reserved, but I doubt anyone's going to hassle you about the other areas. You could even (if you want to save some money) buy 500 level seats, buy a beer (or two) and nachos- and walk by the 100 level usher like you own the place- I'd put the odds at pretty good they're not going to stop you- and if they do repeat at the next section over.

Archived