THE BROWNS BOARD

Chris Jennings or Jerome Harrison

kk30

I'd like to see a split role and see what happens.

I'd like them put more focus on the running game all together.

I'd really like to see Harrison touch the ball more that 2 times a game.

I'll be at the stadium on Sunday sitting in the snow and I fully expect to see our Wizard OC calling the same 1 yard pass to Cribbs.

As much as i love to watch harrison slip n slide around people i like jennings better as our main tank ,my question is why dont we have more sets with both in the backfield? it would offer more and better qb options... oh thats right dumbo would have to actually think and create instead of being on copy and paste zombie auto pilot...;)

my question is why dont we have more sets with both in the backfield? Gips

That formation isn't listed in his tattered "Offensive coordinating for Dummies" book.

Well, neither is throwing the ball on freakin first down...

Bernie Kosar needs to have a talk with Daboll. A very long talk.

Jennings, he was a beast in the pre season, I was afraid someone else would pick him off our practice squad early on, but luckily that didn't happen. See what he has, really sucks tha Davis is hurt cuz this would be a great time to see what he has to offer. Harrison is a F/A after this year I believe. I doubt the Browns try to resign him. Anyone think a LenDale White would work in Cleveland as a power back as well next season cuz he is a F/A and I doubt he will want to sit the bench for the Titans anymore. Just a thought, not saying I want that to happen. Norwood from the falcons is a F/A as well. Just thoughts....

now that lewis is out who do you want to see get more carries, who do you guys think has more potential, I know harrison had that great game when lewis was out but has done little since. Maybe its time to see what Jennings has also

harrison till he loses job or jennings is 100%

john fox would look nice in cleveland with harrison jennnings and davis git us a monster FB and lets go

Norwood from the falcons is a F/A as well.

I don't know much about White, other than he is more of a power back.

I think if we lose Harrison we would have to pick up another fast back simply because Davis and Jennings seem to be a more traditional "Grind it out" back rather than a home run threat.

Norwood is crazy fast. When get gets into the open field he is gone....

The only problem I always see with him is he is always dinged up. (Plus I don't know how smart he is)

I don't know much about White, other than he is more of a power back.

I think if we lose Harrison we would have to pick up another fast back simply because Davis and Jennings seem to be a more traditional "Grind it out" back rather than a home run threat.

Norwood is crazy fast. When get gets into the open field he is gone....

The only problem I always see with him is he is always dinged up. (Plus I don't know how smart he is)

Ya he has been banged up this season but someone like him will most likely test the waters w/ turner being the man down there. I think a Norwood would work but you gotta convince hiim to come to Cleveland. Being a starter could do it. Just thoughts.....

• 5 months later...
Jenning isn't being charged...nmills posred the article somewhere, so there are no legal issues anymore

He isn't being charged only because the Bouncer isn't going to sign the complaint. This could, and probably will, still result in a suspension.

It also speaks to his character.

and why isn't the bouncer signing the complaint? huh? maybe what you think happened didn't.

time to step down off the soapbox....

Because as the article states, he and Jennings came to an agreement. My guess is that it was monetary. Jennings paid him off.

And I'm not on a soapbox... Chill dude.

Archived