THE BROWNS BOARD

My Issue

TheClevelandSound

Ok so if the game does end up getting blacked out (when do we find out?), I absolutely need to watch all 60 minutes of this game. I have not missed a Cleveland Browns kickoff in 204 consecutive games.

Here are my options:

Go to the game, freeze my butt off in nosebleed seats, but watch the whole game in its entirety.

OR

Stay in the comfort of my dorm room and watch the game on Justin.Tv or some other P2P network.

The cons to that however is that Kent State monitors P2P and file sharing and we can potentially kicked out of the University if they catch us. Also, I dont know if Justin.tv or any other P2P service is %100 (so I wont miss a second of the game).

My 3rd option is to pay for a service to watch it online. At least with the purchase I would know its 100% reliable.

What do you suggest?

Remember, without the blackout this doesnt even matter lol.

*EDIT* Just found this. We have till today at 4:05pm and then we will know. But still please help.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...eived_24-h.html

Being a former student of KSU I never got caught for p2p file sharing and I did a moderate amount of it. They only seem to catch the people who do it in large amounts. That being said, I don't want to be the one responsible for you getting kicked out of school lol...so its your call really. I don't know what the university would do over 1 game, or if they would even catch you.

It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

"I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

"I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

I would still go. If you are anything like me, deep down, reallllllly deep down, you still think there is almost a minor chance that the Browns might be able to maybe win the game.

If they did, wouldn't you want to be there?

Surely at least one of those 18,000 fans is attractive....so take her to the game and then go Leon Phelps on her ass after the game....then kick her out for being the stooler fan that she is....just make sure you paint her face.

Surely at least one of those 18,000 fans is attractive....so take her to the game and then go Leon Phelps on her ass after the game....then kick her out for being the stooler fan that she is....just make sure you paint her face.

Thank you for giving me a laugh, but amass all of this humor, i still have a problem.

Is it 4 yet? ugh

You haven't looked hard enough, there have to be a few women on campus that aren't steeler zombies. Go to a public place and say "Which one of you women would like to share a blanket with me at the browns game on Sunday?"

You need a change of laocation. That really has to suck, all of the women on campus are steelers fans? The only image that comes to my mind is a fat hillbilly girl with way to many rolls and 3 chins.

Maybe you should check out UNCW its by the beach the tuition is not that bad and the women out number the men 5 to 1 and from what I see on the beach they are all fine specimens of beauty and they dont really care about professional sports as much as steelers yahoobilly women do.

Archived