THE BROWNS BOARD

LT to Surpass Jim Brown's rushin yards this week!

cleavlendshow

Can you imagine, of all the places for this to happen. It looks guaranteed that this weekend in

Cleavland that the Great LT, will move up, to surpass two rushing greats. LT is set to surpass

the 9th place rushing leader Marshall Faulk with 22 Yards then move passed the great Jim Brown

into 6th place with a total needed yardage of 65 Yards on Sunday.

Can you imagine, of all the places for this to happen. It looks guaranteed that this weekend in

Cleavland that the Great LT, will move up, to surpass two rushing greats. LT is set to surpass

the 9th place rushing leader Marshall Faulk with 22 Yards then move passed the great Tim Brown

I always thought his name was Jim, but I'm just a stupid Steelers fan.......

the 9th place rushing leader Marshall Faulk with 22 Yards then move passed the great Tim Brown

You must live in Nasty City (National City). You can't spell and you don't have your facts right amigo.

Jim Brown would be an average back if he played nowadays :rolleyes:

Jim Brown was 6' 2" 228 pounds, WITHOUT steroids. No NFL player today plays without steroids.

If Jim Brown played today, if he didn't take steroids would STILL be bigger and faster than 1995 era RB sensation Terell Davis who was a whopping 5 -11 and 210 pounds............. ON ROIDS. Terell never posted speed that approached the great Brown.

If Jim Brown played today he would play at 250 - 260 pounds and would be unstoppable.

It was MUCH HARDER to run the ball in 1960 than it is today. HEre is why...........

1) Hash Marks were way out to the side of the field. If a play went out of bounds the next play started from the extreme right or left of the field. The defense only had to worry about a running play coming one way, because the other way would be out of bounds.

2) Brown didn't have the lightweight equipment, high performans shoes and pristine field conditions that we have today.

3) Defensive linemen were allowed to head slap AND grab the shirt at the shoulder pads of Offensive linemen to move them our of the way. Blocking a hole out was 100 times tougher then.

4) Defenses were allowed to knock recievers on their ass within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. It was common place to see a DB bitch slap a reciever and then stuff the run before the guy could get up.

5) Many of the great players Brown ran against played in the SB era and were pro bowlersl Carl Eller and Randy White also would have been stars in 2009.

I drafted Jim Brown and also had a world championship in the 21st century. I know RBs and Brown is STILL the best who ever lived.

Guest berniesipe
Jim Brown was 6' 2" 228 pounds, WITHOUT steroids. No NFL player today plays without steroids.

If Jim Brown played today, if he didn't take steroids would STILL be bigger and faster than 1995 era RB sensation Terell Davis who was a whopping 5 -11 and 210 pounds............. ON ROIDS. Terell never posted speed that approached the great Brown.

If Jim Brown played today he would play at 250 - 260 pounds and would be unstoppable.

It was MUCH HARDER to run the ball in 1960 than it is today. HEre is why...........

1) Hash Marks were way out to the side of the field. If a play went out of bounds the next play started from the extreme right or left of the field. The defense only had to worry about a running play coming one way, because the other way would be out of bounds.

2) Brown didn't have the lightweight equipment, high performans shoes and pristine field conditions that we have today.

3) Defensive linemen were allowed to head slap AND grab the shirt at the shoulder pads of Offensive linemen to move them our of the way. Blocking a hole out was 100 times tougher then.

4) Defenses were allowed to knock recievers on their ass within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. It was common place to see a DB bitch slap a reciever and then stuff the run before the guy could get up.

5) Many of the great players Brown ran against played in the SB era and were pro bowlersl Carl Eller and Randy White also would have been stars in 2009.

I drafted Jim Brown and also had a world championship in the 21st century. I know RBs and Brown is STILL the best who ever lived.

Players are bigger, stronger and faster nowadays. Brown has heavier than most of the linebackers he played against. If he played today he would be average at best. If believing that he is the greatest of all time makes you fell better, have at it :lol:

Players are bigger, stronger and faster nowadays. Brown has heavier than most of the linebackers he played against. If he played today he would be average at best. If believing that he is the greatest of all time makes you fell better, have at it :lol:

get this stupid troll banned, you're a moron.

Jim Brown would be an average back if he played nowadays :rolleyes:

I created a twenty four minute highlight film of Jim Brown which I uploaded to YouTube in three parts. Start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLxRaSPasxQ and follow to part two and part three. If you think any other back in history has has a combination of size, speed, balance, strength, intelligence, pass catching and throwing ability, I wish you would point him out to me. Notice that when you see highlight films of all the other hall of fame type backs, each usually has one or two types of runs that they excel at. Now think of Brown's runs: he overpowers when he has to, runs over guys if he has to, pirouettes, runs around people, outdistances almost everyone, manages to keep his feet when everyone else but Barry Sanders would be on his ass, come on...

I have seen all the great backs and the closest I have ever seen was Walter Payton and even he was a distant second. If backs without all Brown's talent have gotten 1500 to 2000 yards in a season since he retired, what makes you think that if he were in his prime he couldn't do it under these relatively easy playing conditions? A lot of smaller and slower backs have led the league rushing since he was around.

Guest berniesipe
that's funny since I didn't know hicks went to college, or spoke intelligible English.

you're a moron.

diz2001 I admire your effort into providing information, but he's trolling so don't waste your time.

There is a lot you don't know beefjerk off :lol:

Guest berniesipe
I created a twenty four minute highlight film of Jim Brown which I uploaded to YouTube in three parts. Start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLxRaSPasxQ and follow to part two and part three. If you think any other back in history has has a combination of size, speed, balance, strength, intelligence, pass catching and throwing ability, I wish you would point him out to me. Notice that when you see highlight films of all the other hall of fame type backs, each usually has one or two types of runs that they excel at. Now think of Brown's runs: he overpowers when he has to, runs over guys if he has to, pirouettes, runs around people, outdistances almost everyone, manages to keep his feet when everyone else but Barry Sanders would be on his ass, come on...

I have seen all the great backs and the closest I have ever seen was Walter Payton and even he was a distant second. If backs without all Brown's talent have gotten 1500 to 2000 yards in a season since he retired, what makes you think that if he were in his prime he couldn't do it under these relatively easy playing conditions? A lot of smaller and slower backs have led the league rushing since he was around.

Easy to do when you are bigger than most of the people trying to tackle you.

I would agree he is the best back the clowns ever had.

Do you think he would "run over" the bengals linebacking core? I don't.

Over the last 20 years brown has become the al sharpton of the nfl, holding cleveland hostage. If you and the other gomers on this board want to worship him, have at it. The people who know football knows the truth.

BTW, Didn't look at your video's, BORING.

I'm all for anything that further embarrasses the Cleveland Browns, especially at home. It's all just one more nail in Manginas coffin.

LT beating our franchises best evers stats in our own house. Followed by the Steelers "unleashing hell" on Thursday.

I'm rooting for every single one of our opponents from here on out. The worse the beating they hand us, the better the chances of drastic change.

It's going to be a great week!

Get your head out of your ass you f'n hick :lol:

“I'm not interested in trying to work on people's perceptions. I am who I am, and if you don't take the time to learn about that, then your perception is going to be your problem.” -Jim Brown

And in this case the "people" is a fag that trolls to pick up guys on a Browns board that goes by the name berniesipe.

Archived