THE BROWNS BOARD

Mangino Available now

Guest berniesipe

The Browns should snatch him up now!

Although we all assume you're joking given the Mangini/Mangino similarities (even beyond weight) but all things considered, Mangino at least went 12-1 just a few years back, has a few Bowl wins under his size 68 belt (including the Orange Bowl) and has a bit more coaching experience than Mangini and has always finished his seasons with more than 1 win.

Knowing that Lerner thinks all the best coaches are the ones who were recently fired, and decides to rush to make a decision even though no one else has any interest in them, I think it's safe to assume he'll be hired by the Browns by the end of the day.

:lol:

Although we all assume you're joking given the Mangini/Mangino similarities (even beyond weight) but all things considered, Mangino at least went 12-1 just a few years back, has a few Bowl wins under his size 68 belt (including the Orange Bowl) and has a bit more coaching experience than Mangini and has always finished his seasons with more than 1 win.

Knowing that Lerner thinks all the best coaches are the ones who were recently fired, and decides to rush to make a decision even though no one else has any interest in them, I think it's safe to assume he'll be hired by the Browns by the end of the day.

:lol:

Mangino made Kansas a legit team to boot. They made 3 bowl games under his tenure. Kansas had 3 bowl games in a 101-year span before Mangino came along.

just what we need . . . another MORBIDLY OBESE BLOB calling the shots. mangino is a true physical specimen. crennel---> mangini -----> mangino?

pass the lasagna with meat sauce.

instead of focusing on making our head coaches progressively fatter, we should be focusing on hiring coaches with progressively more severe speaking impediments.

lerner's interview should be "Repeat after me: While in Mexico, (th)j Hou(th)hman(th)adeh a(th)e lunch with chan(th)i s(th)uckey on Chichen Itza."

Archived